Who to zeta first?

Who to zeta first? https://swgoh.gg/p/285598351/ I'm running nihilus lead mostly facing Bastilla and Palpatine lead with the occasional Bossk and Talzin. Is Vader better sith leader once Zetad?

Replies

• You should save it for palpatine, unless you’re interested in a team that can solo the rancor raid in which case you’ll want Vader’s zeta. Palp’s event ought to come back in a month or two. To unlock him you’ll need 5 rebels at five stars, I would recommend Hera, Ezra, Zeb, Kanan, and Chopper so that you can get Thrawn too.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I would agree you should save it for palpatine, but it looks like your rebels need some work to unlock him. So depending on how quickly you're gaining zetas, you should be fine with spending one now. I would look into talzin's lead, since your nightsisters are coming along. You should see immediate arena improvement, and you'll have her for all kinds of uses throughout the game.
  • Wow! I have been looking for answers as to how to obtain palp, and a simple night sister question. Both answered here! Thanks for asking this question and thanks to you two fellas/gals? For answering 👍😉
  • Save that first zeta, keep it in storage and start collecting the 2nd one and use that one on whomever.