GA Bug?

OldBen
55 posts Member
edited January 2019
I am 100% certain that i put up my fleet. Now it‘s gone. And: No - i was not drunk yesterday (I am straight edge)a76yns4nqbgx.png
v62q162072f2.png

Anybody else with the same problem?

Replies

• Um, did you click the map to see how many attempts to kill it your enemy took?

Cuz those pics don’t mean anything,
  • Um, did you click the map to see how many attempts to kill it your enemy took?

The score indicate that he hasnt put up the fleet team. The opponent got 730 banners, which is full for my GP range at least
  • Lotz
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    GA is a joke. The GP takes in ships and a lot of people I face ships stink but their toons are top notch. It is a broken system.

The score indicate that he hasnt put up the fleet team. The opponent got 730 banners, which is full for my GP range at least

I defeated my opponent ships and it states 0/1. So GhostTruckin could be right and the OP opponent attacked his ship.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>