Why are store packs not universal? Japan and other countries get much better packs

icanectc
821 posts Member
edited January 2019
I know about a year ago there was a big "sorry for including 10 zetas" in the step up Japanese packs. But now that those packs don't include zetas they still include omegas. Why does America not get step up packs.

Why does Japan get a Nightsister pack with omegas while Americans don't?

Why are packs not equal across the globe?

Here are a few great packs available in Japan that Americans and other regions don't get

nurxn102yf1l.png
4xikswynl4oc.png
qbub8ps7b76b.png
Post edited by icanectc on

Replies

• Generally the reason companies vary their prices at different markets is because of one of 2 reasons.
    A. They have to fit in for some extent. If the norm for a ftp game in that area is to make everything available in the packs, then to not do so would make the game seem less valuable.
    B. Trying to lure in more international players. They can look at their demographics and say "we aren't getting any new players over in Japan" or "Players in Japan aren't buying packs". Either way it ends with: "How do we make the game/purchases more attractive to them?".

Whether they are doing it to fit in or to lure people in, either way the goal is to get a thriving player base everywhere if you ask my opinion. And that's all this is, is opinion, but I'd bet money it's not too far off.