Mace needs an update.

ETAAB
78 posts Member
He doesn't necessarily need a "Legendary" upgrade. But his Leader Ability IS NOT, by any means, a representation of Vaapad. It should be renamed anything else. Then, rename Smite to Vaapad, and give it a little tweak.
Something like: If any Buffs are dispelled, attack a second time.

I get that he is easily obtainable, and therefore will never be OP, but just a little help would do wonders for his playability.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    All the old Jedi are weak. Even the most powerful of them all, Anakin, is a chump.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    They'll get to em eventually.. I hope.
  • He needs higher damage. He could also use a zeta or two since Tarkin and Thrawn have zetas that can make their capital ships stronger.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    I would like to see Anakin have more synergy with GK to make him a little better.
    Like Ahsoka has with Anakin.
    Make the three of them a synergized power trio when played together.
    That would keep in the realm of "minor tweak" without making him OP.

I'm just taking about minor changes that the Devs might actually consider.
  • It won't happen because reworks do not make money if everyone already has the character. Not if they were to reworks say, Tuskins, then they wpuld make money doing it. Because Mace is a Fleet Commander, it won't happen.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Didn't everyone have Vader? EP? GMY?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    And Yoda.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    General Grievous could use a "facelift" too.

And, yes, Tuskens are definitely over due for the Ewok/Jawa/Nightsister treatment.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Didn't everyone have Vader? EP? GMY?

And Bounty Hunters like Boba and Greedo.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    And IG-88
  • All good suggestions. My 2 cents is for master qui gon. He's still a great toon and should work with the Jedi further than speed and foresight. His buff removal is awesome but maybe call 2 Jedi or one ally to hit for 75% less damage on his other special, maybe some protection recovery along with that. Idk, I'm spitballing. Bast and GMY can be the only legit Jedi lead. The Jedi should be relentless just like EP said. It would help if they all weren't so weak.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    ETAAB wrote: »
    And Yoda.

GMY = Grand Master Yoda
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    Sorry. Yes. GMY is what I meant.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    Any Devs reading this?
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    Where did this post go?
  • ETAAB wrote: »
    Where did this post go?

It went to character feedback where it’s supposed to be.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    So, part of this thread has actually come to fruition! Awesome! Thanks CG.
    With all of the Clone Wars reworks and tune-ups, I really hope that we get that looooong overdue Mace Tune-up or Rework.
  • Rework Mace Window's ship first.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Rework Mace Window's ship first.

No. Mace is more important. Much more.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    Still waiting......
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    Mace doesn't necessarily need a "Legendary" upgrade. But his Leader Ability IS NOT, by any means, a representation of Vaapad. It should be renamed anything else. Then, rename Smite to Vaapad, and give it a little tweak.
    Something like: If any Buffs are dispelled, he attacks a second time, or, gains 100% Turn Meter.
    (and dispells any debuffs on himself?)

I get that he is easily obtainable, and therefore will never be OP, but just a little help would do wonders for his playability.
  • Still waiting....
  • Its delayed for a week everytime ppl asking for it
  • Lol. Seems that way.
  • I guess CG would upgrade Mace during/before lightside TB
  • EffAPublicEyeD
    242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    OP, your thread has lived almost as long as Mace. Well done.
  • Lol.
    That's because I'm....
    ....still waiting.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    mace ****. ****-faced arrogant loser got what was coming to him

lol jay ee r kay and faced got censored
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • So, they confirmed that Mace will NOT get updated for the new LS TB. That doesn't mean it's never going to happen. It should. Just on principle and a year or two of players/fans requesting it.
This discussion has been closed.