Seek advice for new player aim for Bastila and Jedi Revan

As the titile say, I am new to this game. Has been playing for 10 days.

I try to browse for beginner guide, and all of them suggest Phoenix team first. I already in mid-way farming them, but the problem is I don't like them. Seeing them in action make me boring and lost the passion to play.

I love to see Bastila Shan and Jedi Knight Revan in action. Can professional players around here provides me the fastest way to access them.

I don't mind missing some legendary character , as long as I can access to those old republic factions especially Bastila and Revan faster.

- I found node to farm Bastila already, just wait for player level to reach 49.
- before I noticed the level required to access dark side campaign 5, I brought Vader already to make sure that I can farm her.
- I also aware that there will be a long way to Revan, that's why I look for suggestion here to go from level 49 with Bastila to Revan.

Look for the fastest way to get Revan
- Less character to farm
- Aim directly to Revan
- Missing some legendary characters are not the problem

I need passion first.
Have my idol character as goal to farm items for, then I have the will to farm.

Replies

• To get Revan you need Bastila, Jolee, Zaalbar, Mission, and T3-M4 at seven stars. Bastila is available on Dark Side 5B and fleet 2D, Jolee is available on Dark Side 6D and fleet 4E, Zaalbar is available on light Side 5D and fleet 3C, Mission is available on cantina 7A, and T3-M4 is available on cantina 6B. Once you can beat those nodes, you can start grinding those characters to seven stars. Unless you spend money or make top spots in your arena (unlikely without Phoenix) it could take you about 3 months. Good luck!
  • Thanks for short summary. I would be appreciate if you can provides detail answer. . .

- How can top spot in arena make it faster. Is it by getting crystal to refresh energy only ?

Any suggestion for darkside team and ship that won't delayed the farm of those required for Revan ?
  • TuCrepPa wrote: »
    Thanks for short summary. I would be appreciate if you can provides detail answer. . .

- How can top spot in arena make it faster. Is it by getting crystal to refresh energy only ?

Any suggestion for darkside team and ship that won't delayed the farm of those required for Revan ?

Yes the extra crystals you get at the top of the arena will help you refresh your energy more often so that you can get shards faster.

For dark side and fleet you could go with Bounty Hunters. Boba, Cad, Dengar, Zam, Greedo, and IG-88 wouldn’t interrupt the farming of your old republic characters for Revan, and I would recommend farming Bossk and Jango/Hounds tooth when you can since those are two great characters and the best ship currently in the game. But the thing is, Bossk and Jango/Hounds Tooth are only on hard nodes which would get in the way of farming Zaalbar, Jolee, and Bastila.

Another option would be First Order. Kylo, Phasma, Officer, and FO TIE Pilot wouldn’t get in the way of your farming, but Kylo unmasked and executioner are both on a cantina node which would get in the way of farming mission and t3, and those two are very good on a first Order team. You could farm Kylo unmasked until you can beat t3’s node, which would also give you the silencer so that’s not a bad option. FO stormtrooper is also very good, but he’s stuck on only hard nodes. For first Order ships, there’s two tie fighters, the silencer, and the Command shuttle, which are pretty good ships with lots of high damage and turn meter gains.

You could also go with Empire or Sith, but a bunch of the pilots for the empire and Sith ships are on cantina nodes.

I’m not sure I’d recommend farming geonosians. Their ships are great, but their characters are garbage.

This should give you some good options, but if you want a good fleet or dark side team you’re probably going to have to settle with an okay team missing some key characters unless you’re willing to pause for a bit on old republic. You can also stick with the okay team and go back to farm the key characters like FO Stormtrooper or Bossk if you choose to ignore them at first.

Yes. Plus, the credits help with level and star upgrades, although not as much as guild raids and Galactic War rewards.

You also get arena tokens, but they aren't much help with the Old Republic characters. Still, you can use them to farm pilots and ships in order to do well in the fleet arena, or characters that help with events such as Credit Heist for additional income.
    TuCrepPa wrote: »

You probably want to go with Tarkin's Executrix as your capital ship, plus all Dark Side pilots and ships that can be farmed in the Galactic War and Fleet Arena stores (Geonosians, TIE Fighter, First Order TIE + pilot). Tarkin's shards are in the Squad Arena store, but you'll also get plenty from Bronzium data cards.

Bronziums should also unlock the TIE Fighter Pilot and a few other Empire characters, such as Snowtrooper and Royal Guard. Add Vader, whose shards are rewarded for quests and daily activities, and you have a complete Empire team for Dark Side missions.

Alternatively, you could focus on Bounty Hunters. For example, you could pick up Dengar from the Guild Store, Cad Bane in the Galactic War Store, farm Boba with Cantina tokens, get Greedo in the Squad Arena and Zam in the Fleet Arena store.
  • TuCrepPa
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks both of you for good sharing...

After doing research and get info from your replies, I modified the plan a little as follow:

1. Will it OK to start with Bastila + Jolee + Ezra + Quigon for arena ? I will try to max them out for Grand Master Yoda event later...

2. What do you think about raising Kanan to 7* first instead of Old Ben to help reduced strain on Cantina battle energy? I really like Old Ben kits but his farm put too much strain to Cantina energy. Is it worth to got 3* OB first, or just skip him ?

3. Is it OK to go with First Order with only 3* KRU and FO Executioner ? (They are for hard node upto 6D only)

4. Cantina shop, Guild shop, GW shop, and Arena shop still quite flexible... any suggestion ?
    - from your previous replied --> Boba Fett, FO O, FO SF TP, and ST Han ?
    Thanks in advance :smile::smile::smile:
    Thanks both of you for good sharing...

After doing research and get info from your replies, I modified the plan a little as follow:

1. Will it OK to start with Bastila + Jolee + Ezra + Quigon for arena ? I will try to max them out for Grand Master Yoda event later...

Yes, that's a good arena team. I would suggest getting Old Ben from guild store for the last slot. You don't need to max out your team to get Grand Master Yoda, gear level 7 with okay mods should be fine.
    2. What do you think about raising Kanan to 7* first instead of Old Ben to help reduced strain on Cantina battle energy? I really like Old Ben kits but his farm put too much strain to Cantina energy. Is it worth to got 3* OB first, or just skip him ?

Farm Kanan from arena store, and at the same time farm Old Ben from guild store. Focus on leveling up Ben first. If you aren't in a good guild yet, I would recommend going to the guild recruitment section of the forums to look for the strongest guild that will accept you. That way you can earn more guild store currency to farm Ben quicker and you'll get better raid gear to equip on your characters.
    3. Is it OK to go with First Order with only 3* KRU and FO Executioner ? (They are for hard node up to 6D only)

Sure, 3 stars is fine if you put enough gear on them. But they will definitely perform better when you get more stars on them.
    4. Cantina shop, Guild shop, GW shop, and Arena shop still quite flexible... any suggestion ?
    - from your previous replied --> Boba Fett, FO O, FO SF TP, and ST Han ?
    Thanks in advance :smile::smile::smile:

Suggestions for cantina store: start with farming FOO, Quigon, and Boba.
    For arena store: start with farming ST Han, Kanan, Tarkin, IG-88, Greedo and Leia.
    For GW store: start with farming Phasma, Biggs, and Cad.
    For fleet store: start with farming FOTP and Vader.
    For guild store: start with farming Ben, Kylo, and Zam.
  • Thanks for your time and sharing :smile: