Kylo Ren regen protection in GA ?

Prev1
Germi
553 posts Member
I am facing a full G12 first order with a KRU Z Lead. I went all in with my CLS / Han / R2 / CPO / Chewie. Get rid of all the toons except Zylo. And this happened :

https://youtu.be/IEfBI9-9JhM

Can someone explain to me why ?

Thank you

Love

Replies

• It's kru lead right? Cause that would explain it.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It's kru lead right? Cause that would explain it.

How ? @Thessaodai145
  • That's a bug it shouldn't do that
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Oh god.

I am loosing in GA because of this thing.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    He recovers 5% health and protection whenever he gains a status effect, and he takes minimal damage from things like expose. He's an effective defensive counter to 3PO teams in GA and TW.

He gains health and protection when he receives a positive status effect. Not a negative one
  • Germi wrote: »
    He recovers 5% health and protection whenever he gains a status effect, and he takes minimal damage from things like expose. He's an effective defensive counter to 3PO teams in GA and TW.

He gains health and protection when he receives a positive status effect. Not a negative one

No, he gains when he gets both positive and negative effects.

100% wrong. ANY status effect.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »

No, he gains when he gets both positive and negative effects.

No only positive effect under KRU zeta L
  • Yeah, I see why. You're team is very debuff intensive and masked kylo gets stacking defense every time you hit him, only resetting after he takes a turn. You should use JTR teams on zkru teams since jtr has an undispellable healing immunity.
  • Also, any time you hit him, he's gaining 50% defense.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Can you show me on KRU Zeta L how he gains prot on negative effects ? On my description it is only positive
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Two things are at play here

1. Kylo Ren has stacking defense and takes reduced damage from % based effects like Chewie and expose
    2. Kylo is regenerating 5% Health and Protection per buff/debuff

He’s healing more than you are dishing out and his defense is stacking up per hit

Wasn’t able to catch it at 4x but it’s possible that C3PO is refreshing 3 stacks of confuse providing him with +15% health and protection per his basic

Re-read the leader ability, it is any status effect, both positive and negative. He also recovers 8% health per hit and takes reduced damaged from percent health damage effects. He's a very effective defensive lead, but JTR kicks his **** with the no healing debuff. Any team that applies basic status effects constantly and can't stop the healing will have issues with KRU leads.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

1. Kylo Ren has stacking defense and takes reduced damage from % based effects like Chewie and expose

He’s healing more than you are dishing out and his defense is stacking up per hit

Wasn’t able to catch it at 4x but it’s possible that C3PO is refreshing 3 stacks of confuse providing him with +15% health and protection per his basic

Thank you man.

Can you screenshot you zeta KRU L description. I am French and in line it is only specified positive status effect
  • szpfkpv842y6.jpeg

@Germi try again. If you’re using teams that inflict massive debuffs but aren’t causing damage, zylo is a pain to beat.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Ol there is a problem with the French description then

togchvxavekq.png
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Germi wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Thank you man.

Can you screenshot you zeta KRU L description. I am French and in line it is only specified positive status effect
    There are bug updates with language translation errors... it’s possible in FR version of ability description it says positive effects which is a mistake on CGs part

p797kmbntr7t.png

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    szpfkpv842y6.jpeg

@Germi try again. If you’re using teams that inflict massive debuffs but aren’t causing damage, zylo is a pain to beat.

Yes well there is a huge mistake in the French translation. Will submit a ticket.

Thank you all
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    szpfkpv842y6.jpeg

Yes well there is a huge mistake in the French translation. Will submit a ticket.

Thank you all

That is a pretty nasty description bug in French. My advice for a KRU team is try and get that healing immunity rolling or effects that prevent it like shock.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    FYI if he is solo, Cad Bane lead, IG88, and Greedo handle him pretty well so you dont hsve to use a full team. Works for Savage too.
  • Wow, that’s a serious flaw in the French description. Almost at the ”it can’t be that bad” kind.
  • Well modded Kylo! Great job for defender guy. He's prolly high protection build since your dmg and debuffs do smaller dmg than his regen from Krum zeta.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    I just used Wedge Lead to go DPS on the Zylo and the guy has been terminated :-p
  • And I thought it is only russian translation created by people who like adding words or changing sentence meaning...XD

not true... do your research