Bounty and the Beast set up

Goble57
99 posts Member
edited January 2019
As said, I’m prepping B&B, so how does Boba’s lead work? If total potency would be 50%, then would BH health go up by 25%?

Replies

• I guess this belongs more in character strategy if anyone wants to move it
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    😂 I can't believe someone actually calls it that! 😜
  • Haha, glad you liked it
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    If you are using boba lead try to get everyones potency above 75%-ish. That will give them enough health for most to survive opening Salvo. Then you roll the dice. Lots.
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I just started running this now that I have Chewie. Here are my notes for it.

Make sure speed goes in this order:

Chewie - 247
    Boba - 243
    Pao - 242
    Traya - 180
    Death - 170
    Greedo - 137

1. If Greedo/Death get staggered from sabers - quit
    2. Use Chewie basic on whichever saber goes first. 2nd Special if it has foresight.
    3. Finish off Saber with Boba to get payout
    4. Pao offense up
    5. Boba isolated
    6. Deathmark Traya
    7. Stand alone with greedo. Spam basics and hope for a ton of counters
    8. Finish run and topple as much as possible

Need a ton to go right rng wise and your Chewie/Boba need to be strong enough to finish off that first saber, but its and easy 2-7M depending on counters.
  • I appreciate all the responses, but I’m still wanting to know how Boba’s lead affects health. I need to calculate to get guard on Greedo
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Just as you said at first, if the combined potency of Boba and Greedo is 162%, they will each gain 81% health.

(And it is a drag to mod for, getting the speeds right while keeping the offense up for the stand-alone damage and making sure greedo is weaker than pao is a pain in the patootie)
  • Awesome. Thank you for clarifying that