Road Ahead Speculation

So... it’s time for this quarters road ahead. What do you think the next three months have in store? My guess:

January:
1. New OT Millennium Falcon
2. New Marque First Order toons
3. New Capital ship

February
1. Darth Malak Heroic-type event
2. New Mythic Raid
3. New Capital ship

March: No Clue

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I'd be happy if they just redesigned the Mace WIndu daily challenge to give better gear. If the Road Ahead comes out and says they're just doing that, I'd be happy :lol:
  • Road ahead will be here in August
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    I hope the road ahead gets leaked again so that CG panics and cancels all the scheduled reworks again
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    I hope the Road ahead comes this week. Not because I need it this week, but because I need no more August jokes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • August
  • TVF wrote: »
    I hope the Road ahead comes this week. Not because I need it this week, but because I need no more August jokes.

I hope it comes pretty soon because if it doesn’t, the forums will be full of annoying “Where’s the road ahead?” posts.
  • @TVF just messing with you
  • TVF wrote: »

I almost bet it doesn’t come until February & we’ll get another Dev Q & A in February/March.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Lol road ahead blog or calendar... which of the 2 late things will we get first?
  • You forgot - changing TW in a largely unpopular way based on the thread. Reducing the number of TB and TW for the month too so you get less loot.
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Lol road ahead blog or calendar... which of the 2 late things will we get first?

Calendar
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    DadKev wrote: »

Calendar

And with the holidays its not really late.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I would actually be hype for a Mythic/Legendary/Whatever tier for the Rancor. He's horribly outdated and presents zero challenge for anyone other than new players. I mean, when he came out I think the highest gear tier was 10, mods and zetas didn't exist, and Qui-Gon was considered a top tier character.

Capital ships for Holdo and Grievous would also be neato.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36584 posts Member
    DadKev wrote: »

Calendar

Wow nice call.
  • I think the big question is whether we’ll get the road ahead this month or next month. They still have another week to be “on time” to be fair.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Range1974 wrote: »
    You forgot - changing TW in a largely unpopular way based on the thread. Reducing the number of TB and TW for the month too so you get less loot.

Yeah not liking that last part. 2 TB a month lets me farm hoda and wampa.... now im down to 1....

Going to take close to two years to farm wampa now. my guild was netting enought for me to get 15 shards a TB, which meant 11 months to get 330 shards... niw its 22 months. Glad i need 1 shard for hoda 7 star
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    You forgot - changing TW in a largely unpopular way based on the thread. Reducing the number of TB and TW for the month too so you get less loot.

Yeah not liking that last part. 2 TB a month lets me farm hoda and wampa.... now im down to 1....

Going to take close to two years to farm wampa now. my guild was netting enought for me to get 15 shards a TB, which meant 11 months to get 330 shards... niw its 22 months. Glad i need 1 shard for hoda 7 star

They said they plan to put the second back in place. They just failed to say here. :(
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

They said they plan to put the second back in place. They just failed to say here. :(

Where did they say that?
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    Reddit. The first place to go for official information for some crazy reason I'll never understand.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Reddit. The first place to go for official information for some crazy reason I'll never understand.

Figures.

Whats up with not using your own forums CG
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    So... it’s time for this quarters road ahead. What do you think the next three months have in store? My guess:

January:
    1. New OT Millennium Falcon
    2. New Marque First Order toons
    3. New Capital ship

February
    1. Darth Malak Heroic-type event
    2. New Mythic Raid
    3. New Capital ship

March: No Clue

I like this speculation for sure.

An OT Falcon would put the heat on getting the Legendary Chewie even more.

Capital Ship for Grievous is long over due. Holdo should also get her ship (she could do a lightspeed ram which wipes out the opponent's entire fleet - cool down starts at 100, lol).

But for a new FO character I think everyone would agree Snoke needs to come into play and would be the perfect counter for his capital ship against the Resistance - or Hux, but Hux is a joke now. Right up there with Rose Tico, lol