Free stuff for the players who been here a while supporting there game

I'm like 756th place in this game never had a kick down from the company I mean I've played it since the begging I'm 299th in ships throw me a bounty Hunter pack or something for free dang

Free stuff for the players who been here a while supporting there game 12 votes

Players who dedicated there time to the game as long as I have and to be in the rank I'm at deserve a free something some kinda bonus
58%
jedikilla84TrojanNathan101pMay85dangemonkey77QuantumReduxaryaSTARK 7 votes
Probably won't happen names tantem garnick
41%
Zombie961UriakatosSnake2BamWrathJimmySmitsMom 5 votes

Replies

• TVF
    9359 posts Member
    ......what?
  • Liath
    3040 posts Member
    If you’re talking about your arena ranks, do you understand that you’re in a shard with a grouping of people who started around the same time and that it’s not your rank in the entire game?
  • Lmao...... Early contender for fail of the year thread....
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    I legitimately want to know who or what tantem garnick is.
  • TVF wrote: »

If you have to ask, you'll never know...
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    Virtual forums seems redundant but I'll still give you a 6.2/10.0.
  • TVF wrote: »

He might mean Tantema Garnik. I’ve seen a few accounts with that name, sorta like Loreck Avery, Mol Eliza, and Rui Vuusen.
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

He might mean Tantema Garnik. I’ve seen a few accounts with that name, sorta like Loreck Avery, Mol Eliza, and Rui Vuusen.

Ahh thanks.
  • QuantumRedux
    28 posts Member
    edited January 26
    Players who dedicated there time to the game as long as I have and to be in the rank I'm at deserve a free something some kinda bonus
    I should get a couple hundred shards because i couldnt transfer my acount with Nilus and my 7 stars to my new tsblet because of the age limit. I was lv 75 when it was the max. Called ea and they did nothing. I was FTP.
    "Ezra plus Sabine equals a one shot." -A Really Smart Guy
  • I should get a couple hundred shards because i couldnt transfer my acount with Nilus and my 7 stars to my new tsblet because of the age limit. I was lv 75 when it was the max. Called ea and they did nothing. I was FTP.

Considering Nihilus came out February 2017 and level cap had been raised to level 80 by that point something about what you wrote may be in error. Regardless, sorry to hear that they couldn't help, that happened to my son and he quit playing altogether.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Probably won't happen names tantem garnick
    Chewie shards already exist