Which Z for C3PO is best to win against Revan

I have zzzCLS (306 speed), zHan, zzR2, zChewbacca and C3PO

So I'm thinking about which Z will make things better against Revan and why, or is it none?
Or is it better to put the second one in Chewbacca?

Please advise!
I'm 50/50 defeating Revan it's really frustrating when leaving GMY or Jolee in red health and seconds later they are completely healed and with half protection!!!

Replies

• Oh My Goodness! is the more important one for Threepio.

• Wait for me seems pretty solid, Gives 3PO and R2 translation at start of each encounter.

This gives both of them +30%Max Health and +15%CC but most importantly it makes it so 3PO starts the match with enough translation to auto reduce cooldowns with each basic rather then slowly building up his stacks to reduce others cooldowns
  • Wait for me seems pretty solid, Gives 3PO and R2 translation at start of each encounter.

This gives both of them +30%Max Health and +15%CC but most importantly it makes it so 3PO starts the match with enough translation to auto reduce cooldowns with each basic rather then slowly building up his stacks to reduce others cooldowns

Nope. It gives them 1 stack of translation that lasts for 3 turns. That gives them the 30% health boost. The other stacks he will need to build up over time. But it also doesn't really matter what 3PO's stacks of translation are when he uses his basic. What matters is the translation stacks on other characters. Those with 3 stacks get the CD reduction when he uses his basic.
  • why not climb in arena using finn lead, it takes out revans in under 1 min. finn, c3po, han, RT, and chewy. easiest climbing team rn.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123
  • HammerHead wrote: »
    why not climb in arena using finn lead, it takes out revans in under 1 min. finn, c3po, han, RT, and chewy. easiest climbing team rn.

Do you need to mod the team specifically? Like for P3 of HSTR or can work with the usual speed/CDCC sets?
  • Oh My Goodness! is the more important one for Threepio.

This
  • I had the same prob vs Revan. Spent weeks working on metas. 50/50 was the best I could do....until 3PO, that is. OMG for sure. My Revan wrecker meta. Now winning +85% vs Revan.
    qgi6c9otpgcp.png
    Vega Skyrim
    Officer, knights who say neigh
    Ally#: 361-967-226
  • ...just be sure your droids (especially R2, BB-8) are fast, and I mean fast as hell. Need to beat Revan to 1st punch.
    Vega Skyrim
    Officer, knights who say neigh
    Ally#: 361-967-226
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Kinda unrelated, but CLS 3P0 teams are auto wins for my scoundrels now on offense. They are much easier. I guess they lose a tank and some damage and L3 cleanses all of his nasty debuffs? Not sure. I'm glad for it though because more CLS teams mean that I can climb higher. Got to 25 tonight.