Territory Wars: Community Style [MEGA]

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Scabmaggot wrote: »
    From their playstore description of the game
    ozabp3o523jf.jpg

Can't back that up anymore if they restrict toons. Nice find!
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Refund refund
  • Good find scabmaggot. I dont want a refund, I just want to use characters I paid for.
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    If you're going for a refund based on the highlighted language, prepare for disappointment. It refers to Territory Battles, not Territory War. A weird blurb anyway, as very little collaborative strategy is needed in Territory Battles, except maybe when you're close to getting another Star.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Mef1428 wrote: »
    If you're going for a refund based on the highlighted language, prepare for disappointment. It refers to Territory Battles, not Territory War.

Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hi support.
    There are rumores that EA is about to make changes to Teritorial war.
    I'm telling you that it will be the biggest mistake SWGoH could ever encounter.
    Teritorial Wars is all about fighting another guild - with all the Galatic power we have (roster) - in the respective guilds.
    It would bee killing the best of the best in the game - to make changes to Teritorial wars!!!
  • Teritorial War IS the platform where my guild have to show that we are united!!!
    And that we stand united - fighting another guild.
    Crazy to take this away from us!
  • Any update for us? Falcon is nice and all but we’d all like to know what Is going on.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Skylicus wrote: »
    Any update for us? Falcon is nice and all but we’d all like to know what Is going on.
    They have to update us on the results of the poll on the 9th. So we should get an update tomorrow
  • Scabmaggot wrote: »
    From their playstore description of the game
    ozabp3o523jf.jpg

BATTLES ... not Territory WAR
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Silence from CG. Simply maddening isn’t it?

Indeed.

I think they have to talk amongst themselves about whether this needs to be cancelled or not.
    Watch... their response to this will be way off the mark. Something like “we’ve read your comments, and -DON’T WORRY- we’ve decided to fix this! We’re getting rid of territory wars for good.”
    [facepalm]

I'm genuinely expecting something even more ridiculous like this.

Or even, "we realised the survey could be abused by multiple votes and scripting so instead we've decided to ban ALL the groups of toons, not just the ones voted for".
  • Today's the day!
  • My expectations tell me it’ll be another day
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Infidelius wrote: »
    My expectations tell me it’ll be another day

Let's make several groups of four days each and then vote on which group to exclude from the potential reveal date.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Infidelius wrote: »
    My expectations tell me it’ll be another day
    if we go by the Sith Raid Feedback thread, They'll reply back somewhere between 6 to 8 months from now
  • @CG_SBCrumb When are you going to post the banned toons for TW? some of us would like to start planning
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    yohann269 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb When are you going to post the banned toons for TW? some of us would like to start planning

Today.

If the original post holds. I give it a 72% chance.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    yohann269 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb When are you going to post the banned toons for TW? some of us would like to start planning

They not gonna do that.

Crumb literally said they would do exactly that, and that they would do it today.
  • Even with the slight improvement that the devs will nix only 4 toons rather than 12, the idea still sucks.
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    v9oehaltqham.png

Here is your answer @CG_SBCrumb ?? a silent update and ignoring the rest of what is here?
    This is beyond disappointing. I am sure you will come out with an official update later.. and clarify, or at least I hope.
  • Gonzolo wrote: »
    Even with the slight improvement that the devs will nix only 4 toons rather than 12, the idea still sucks.

This is their idea of compromise.... This way they do not have to admit they are wrong, even after 57 pages of comments, but still give us back some characters. They are incapable of "making mistakes" apparently
    and love that they just "ninja" update the original post, and say nothing otherwise, because you know, not like 57 pages worth of comments is worth making more of an official announcement about....
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    v9oehaltqham.png

Here is your answer @CG_SBCrumb ?? a silent update and ignoring the rest of what is here?
    This is beyond disappointing. I am sure you will come out with an official update later.. and clarify, or at least I hope.

Did anyone go back and read the whole post again? They changed so much from the original, it's ridiculous. How is anyone supposed to follow anything they say when they go back and alter it completely on a whim?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    It was just edited but 20 banned characters is slightly better but the idea is still bad. It still shows the didnt keep lower gp players in mind.
  • Gannon wrote: »
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    v9oehaltqham.png

Did anyone go back and read the whole post again? They changed so much from the original, it's ridiculous. How is anyone supposed to follow anything they say when they go back and alter it completely on a whim?

I think I was still so irritated with it I just didn't even bother.. I am more just waiting to see this go away.

And someone mentioned that it happens in other games, I don't play those games. I am not sure who else in the community does, but that lacks so much originality when you just have to copy another play from another game.. that is not a good sign at all..
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    v9oehaltqham.png

Oh so they think this magically makes things okay? That’s cute. Let’s go over this again. Banning characters in a game mode meant to test a guild’s cumulative strength in the teams they’ve developed is still a terrible idea. Cutting it down to 20 from 28 does not make this better. Never mind the unaddressed concerns, like bots being able to vote thousands of times in the poll, or if total GP will be used to matchmake.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I'm still waiting for an official response.

I don't think they should ban toons at all but at the same time, I believe they need to commit to the community style Territory Wars but issue a statement that they won't do something like this again and its a one time thing
  • Group two or group three for the creators
This discussion has been closed.