Territory Wars: Community Style [MEGA]

Replies

• NoomiZ wrote: »
    Comet19 wrote: »
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    I can see you listened to your community's feedback indeed! Good going CG!

/end sarcasm
    Good job, CG. Guess your users don’t mean a thing to you.

How about trying to use some of that energy to try out a new concept and new ideas, might accomplish more that way,

How about no? How about them showing us they actually giving a **** about what we want? And not stick their heads in the sand and ignore the rage and negative feedback.

Such petulance
    Such elitism.
  • Comet19 wrote: »

/end sarcasm

How about trying to use some of that energy to try out a new concept and new ideas, might accomplish more that way,

Wasn't that grand arena? I tried it, it was meh...

TW was fine as is, was a challenge each time because you never knew what another guild was going to do....

Aren't there other things they could be tweaking?

Lmko, TW was a challenge? Right o mate, same meta walls, new guild, same squads.

• Elvelzie1
    1 posts Member
    edited January 9
    I think **** had this same idea, Germany circa 1933.

Can you show us proof of "positive feedback" in the form of numerical values and compare this with negative feedback.
  • Force is to use trash toons you don’t bother fixing and tell us it’s fun. Not buying it. EA CG whoever the shot callers are, you all suck.
  • @CG_SBCrumb I thought CG was picking one group to keep...? Not that I’m complaining if we get to play with the other 12 toons that were a part of your poll.
  • Wrong move.

/end sarcasm

TW was fine as is, was a challenge each time because you never knew what another guild was going to do....

Lmko, TW was a challenge? Right o mate, same meta walls, new guild, same squads.

I think you need a reminder that not everyone is as far into the endgame as you.
  • Tarah
    127 posts Member
    u can do a sane thing... cancel tw o set as they were...

/end sarcasm

Maybe not a challenge for the elite guilds that have 180 mil GP or more.....believe it or not others do play the game....not everyone has the latest and greatest revan squad....

I saw a lot more of the same META different day in GA...but they don't seem concerned about that....
  • Rancor8myBB
    14 posts Member
    edited January 9
    Just like spend some hundred thousands for a sport car then when you got it- manufacturer said it's not legal to drive on !!!!!. 5% of all feed back is neutrals, all other are negative and it's still call community style ?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Participation will be at an all time low for this tw. Still can’t believe they are moving forward with this and haven’t acknowledged that everyone hates it.
  • Yeah.... I’m not happy at all. I kinda feel like CG is hanging out with Fox next. Is Fox next showing you how to drive a game into the ground CG? I’ve worked hard to obtain these hero’s in game and now i can’t use them: that’s not cool. I’ll try this. Not happy but will try it.
This discussion has been closed.