Bring Back Territory and a DSTB in jan

Prev1
Decay
108 posts Member
edited January 2019
Why tinker with what works ? Bring back full TW and a DSTB in Jan!

Add votes to make this thread standout !

Replies

• I agree
  • Deanolavorto91
    245 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Did you notice there are hyoda and wampa packs for sale now and then they nueter our ability to get the currency you need to buy those shards thus getting people to spend $$$. Funny how that works. @CG_SBCrumb
  • I agree
  • Lets keep this post focused to bring back our beloved TWs.
  • Follow the logic:

Step 1: Everybody loves TW so we're making GA.
    Step 2: We're making TW nothing like the thing you loved.

Who was in charge of taking the leap from Step 1 to Step 2? They failed. Miserably.
  • I agree
  • What is a TW? Is it a thing? An idea? Never heard of it. Only heard of this thing called GA
  • Decay wrote: »
    Why tinker with what works ? Bring back full TW and a DSTB in Jan!

Add votes to make this thread standout !

Totally agree. I would have liked to give CG the benefit of a doubt but this is a **** **** way of starting off 2019. Would love to know who actually approves this stuff... @CG_SBCrumb
  • Tw for life! Get rid of ga!
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I still don’t see why GA replaced TW entirely. Only thing that comes to mind is not wanting to overload players during the holidays, but I feel like they should have both been running simultaneously for the players that choose to participate and comfortabynhave the time to do so. For those that don’t, pick thenone they do have time for, or if there isn’t time for even one, well it doesn’t make a difference if they miss one or two events at once.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    I still don’t see why GA replaced TW entirely. Only thing that comes to mind is not wanting to overload players during the holidays, but I feel like they should have both been running simultaneously for the players that choose to participate and comfortabynhave the time to do so. For those that don’t, pick thenone they do have time for, or if there isn’t time for even one, well it doesn’t make a difference if they miss one or two events at once.

Totally agree with what you're saying. When they first introduced GA they made it sound like an addition to the game, not a replacement of already beloved game modes. No reason why they cant keep to the regular schedule of 2 TBs and 4 TWs per month along with maybe 2 GAs..
  • Morti
    35 posts Member
    I know, that I should know better, but I hope that we secretly get a third new TB. So it would make sense to have the gap on the chalendar and only 1 TB announced.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Fauztin wrote: »

Totally agree with what you're saying. When they first introduced GA they made it sound like an addition to the game, not a replacement of already beloved game modes. No reason why they cant keep to the regular schedule of 2 TBs and 4 TWs per month along with maybe 2 GAs..

that would be a perfect schedule
  • No worries not only did they replace something you love for part of the month, they ruined it the rest of the time. I think, eh... why try?
  • TB is the best way to get Guild Event currency, which allows you to buy stuff in one of the best stores there is. It is already in limited supply and now they are effectively cutting our supply in half. Not a fan of that decision. I'd like to see both TW and TB again, but if I had to choose 1, I want the currency from TB!
  • The only reason I want TW to come back is because I’m now stalled on Dengars quest for a Bounty Hunter title. Other than that I could care less about it. I much prefer GA over TW because I don’t have to check in 50 times a day to see where my guild is at like TW’s.
  • Dont take away our tb
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Bring back DS TB! GA rewards are terrible and we need DSTB and TW rewards.

Furthermore, a big part of the fun of this game is working as a group. Taking that away to make a solo mod (GA) is a very bad decision.
  • I’m totally on your side.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Meh, I vastly prefer GA to TW. I'd rather be rewarded or punished based on my own prowess, rather than how much participation we got out of our guild. I imagine that depends on what guild you're in though.

I do find it odd that there's only one TB this month. And I believe that excluding toons from TW, rather than buffing certain underused toons, is a mistake.
  • this is the worst idea yet. i still cant understand why the developers are pushing the horrible feature called grand arena and trying to take away territory wars a feature that has alot more fans than grand arena ever will.

my guess is its just laziness or out of spite because the player base rejected the grand arena so they think throwing it at us out of spite makes them feel better.
  • We need both TBs each month.
    * prime source of Guild Event Store currency
    * primary way to complete BH title quest Wampa hunt
    * only way to acquire IPD and ROLO
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    We need both TBs each month.
    * prime source of Guild Event Store currency
    * primary way to complete BH title quest Wampa hunt
    * only way to acquire IPD and ROLO

Supposedly we are still getting both.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    They are looking to add more tb and tw the calender is incomplete
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/191845/calendar-more-to-come#latest
  • I agree with half you statement. Don’t bring back TB. 6 days of killing the same 4-5 toons, in the same setting with the same teams is as boring as it gets
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    I agree with half you statement. Don’t bring back TB. 6 days of killing the same 4-5 toons, in the same setting with the same teams is as boring as it gets

It's the best source for the best currency (save maybe Guild currency) though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Agree with the title. You have made Nooch work 8 months on killing Wampa just to get phase 1 of BH quest done....and now it will take nooch another 2-3 months. Awesome.
    Is phase 2 kill 100 CUPs? That would be awesome.
  • I love TB, GA though is an aberration, as much fun to play as watching grass grow and ant farms. Bring back TW in its full glory.