Not looking like Revan is coming in Jan :(

I know CG says their scheduled is subject to change so it could happen but I’m pretty disappointed Revan isn’t this month

Replies

• Options
    I think first 2-3 times a legendary/journey event happens doesnt appear in the calendar
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Made up out of thin air.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    They don't put second run hero events on the calendar.
  • Options
    We’ll find out when he’s coming a week before the event starts.
  • Options
    I'll be perfectly fine if he never comes back (and no, I don't have him. And yes, I have the requirements ready)
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Would a Grandmaster's Training event be on there? I was really hoping to get GMY this month now that I finally have a decent 7* Jedi team.
  • Options
    There's a clear open spot on the calendar from the 17th-23rd. All a guess but I think there's a good chance that's when he will return
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Would a Grandmaster's Training event be on there? I was really hoping to get GMY this month now that I finally have a decent 7* Jedi team.

Thought you were ignoring me?

But yeah I don't believe that is coming if not listed since it's legacy content.
  • Options
    I really don't get why people are rushing the Revan event so much. I have a few more shards for T3, but I'd be ready even if it dropped tomorrow. Yet I still hope that they are delaying it longer.
    Since the first Revan's journey there was plenty of time to work on one of the counters. For now, there is at least a little "diversity" at the top end of the arena, with CLS and Triumvirate teams still present. Over 90% of these top arena players will get Revan the next time the event comes around and at that point arena will come down to who has the fastest mods. Speed mods are already part of the meta and they have been for a long time. But at least you can choose from 3 teams on which one to equip them. Revan can't return until a new meta rises or every single team of top 100 arena (or even more) will be Revan.
    If you can't beat Revan teams now, the situation won't be different even if you get Revan. You'll be facing the same teams and likely they already have superior mods if you are having trouble beating them. For any other game modes, Revan is not that dominant. You can 6/6 any LS TB CM, but likely you are already doing it with Bastila and you can finish HSTR slightly faster. If you can't finish it though, Revan alone won't help. So no reason again for a rushed return.
  • Options
    Revan is returning January 18 and ending the 24th

An inside leaker texted me that
  • Options
    Rydia131 wrote: »
    There's a clear open spot on the calendar from the 17th-23rd. All a guess but I think there's a good chance that's when he will return

could be OT falcon...
  • Options

But yeah I don't believe that is coming if not listed since it's legacy content.

I've purged my ignore list. Life is too short to hold grudges :) And thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to get GMY.

• TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

I've purged my ignore list. Life is too short to hold grudges :) And thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to get GMY.

Much love @Darth_DeVito :)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I'l never understand the obsession with the monthly chalandar. Nothing super-important is ever on there iirc(?), and yet we NEED IT NOW! whogaf? oh, next tuesday is some ewok challenge?? cool
    Maybe End Game isn't for you