Missing a territory battle in jan

Am I wrong or is there less overall activities for January. Only one territory battle and two territory wars. I get replacing one of the tw's with a grand arena but where is the second TB. That's a big loss of guild event currency and crystals.

Replies

• Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Replacing anything with grand arena is dumb. I'd rather grand arena be removed from the game that lose out on TW and TB.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    And here we thought we got extra rewards for the holidays when in fact we just got them close together and some early.
  • Sure takes a dump on farming hoda and wampa.
  • Sure takes a dump on farming hoda and wampa.

No. Didn’t you see? You can buy packs now for those two. That’s why they are doing this.
  • Pfft. In their dreams. By the time the packs came around I was already almost done with hyoda, and in so far away from wampa it doesn't matter if I buy a pack. Those packs don't exist to me.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    This is on reddit and way above someones pay grade to use copy and paste and communicate on the official forum
    gs02hfgzkudz.jpeg
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Madpup wrote: »
    Replacing anything with grand arena is dumb. I'd rather grand arena be removed from the game that lose out on TW and TB.

I'd rather TW be removed from the game than GA, personally.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Degs29 wrote: »
    Madpup wrote: »

I'd rather TW be removed from the game than GA, personally.

Neither of these things are necessary.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • We had 3 TBs in December instead of 2, so only one TB in January is very logical - we have same 2 TBs per month.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Armatores wrote: »
    We had 3 TBs in December instead of 2, so only one TB in January is very logical - we have same 2 TBs per month.

Except they already said they plan on 2 TB this month, just didn't list both yet.
  • SCOED
    51 posts Member
    OK the calendar is incomplete according to CG TopHat. Let us hope the second TB happens as the TB rewards are the best in the game. And I enjoy it.

CG please run both TB I like events that reward deep rosters.
  • So will there be a TW soon? I’m trying to complete the Fulcrum quest, but I still need TW victories with Cassian. Feels like I’ve been waiting ages.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Look at the calendar.
  • Thanks, I did. Fulcrum quest needs 5 TW wins with Cassian, and then a further 10wins after that. So at two TWs a month, that’s a long quest.
  • Landale3 wrote: »
    Pfft. In their dreams. By the time the packs came around I was already almost done with hyoda, and in so far away from wampa it doesn't matter if I buy a pack. Those packs don't exist to me.

I wish I could just buy these characters, but it's only 25 shards and one purchase per account.