GMY Immune to TM loss vs Han Solo counter?

I don’t know if this is an issue or not so help me out.

When GMYoda uses his aoe against my CLS team, my whole team counters(including Han Solo) but Yoda’s full turn meter bar doesn’t go down at all. No resist comes across my screen and Yoda doesn’t have tenacity.

Should Yoda be losing turn meter when Han Solo counter attacks?

Replies

• Yoda’s AoE gives him a bonus turn, so he is guaranteed to go next and have 100% TM.
  • It’s this bogus excuse where the 2nd half of yoda’s special comes after all the counters.

It makes no sense.
  • 1. Yoda uses AoE
    2. Rebels do counterattack
    3. Then Yoda gains Bonus TM.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    It’s this bogus excuse where the 2nd half of yoda’s special comes after all the counters.

It makes no sense.

The intent is for Yoda to get a bonus turn regardless of any incidental TM interactions. I don't see the problem.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Dont forget tenacity up under bastila lead

As others have said he gets a bonus turn after using his AOE. This is unrelated to tenacity up.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • komji15 wrote: »
    1. Yoda uses AoE

Makes sense why he wasn’t losing TM but it seems unnecessary with all that the Jedi have in their favor (auto revive, mass revive immune to counter, immune to stun, highest dps in game, fastest faction)
  • Pooomba wrote: »
    komji15 wrote: »
    1. Yoda uses AoE

Makes sense why he wasn’t losing TM but it seems unnecessary with all that the Jedi have in their favor (auto revive, mass revive immune to counter, immune to stun, highest dps in game, fastest faction)

It’s probably the mechanic they will nerf when it’s is beneficial to them.