Calendar more TB/TW to come

3pourr2
1927 posts Member
edited January 2019
Since this community is not worthy of being properly communicated with I thought I’d share this with everyone.
tvgwfrqg00k6.jpeg
Post edited by 3pourr2 on

Replies

• Options
    So we could still be getting revan then? That is all I want from this game and the wait is killing me.
  • Options
    What about JTR ? Pieces and plans is planned but JTR vanished ?
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this here. I would have never noticed this on reddit
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Since this community is not worthy of being properly communicated with I thought I’d share this with everyone.
    tvgwfrqg00k6.jpeg

Thanks for sharing. It's ridiculous they can't tell us this stuff here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    To add: why is communication so difficult on this stuff. Did no one look at the calendar and think "gee that looks bad." Or is my silly theory actually true, which is that they do this stuff on purpose because they enjoy watching this place burn?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    To add: why is communication so difficult on this stuff. Did no one look at the calendar and think "gee that looks bad." Or is my silly theory actually true, which is that they do this stuff on purpose because they enjoy watching this place burn?

A good dumpster fire is always fun to watch.... from afar.
  • Options
    Thanks for being on Reddit where they share more stuff there :)

I think this is the best answer, devs need to laugh too. Forum = gits and shiggles.

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    tvgwfrqg00k6.jpeg

Copy and paste is above the pay grade
  • Options
    Please note that latter half of this month may be adjusted when we return from the holiday break.”
    Here's a novel idea:
    1 tell us what you know. If that’s only 7 or 14 days, then so be it.
    2 And when there are updates, try the conventional approach of declaring them on your own swgoh...ea.com site, not some third party!
    3 apologies about confusion are just words, they begin to have value when the recipients see actions that eliminate such confusion
    Honesty in messages do a whole lot more good than attempted sincerity in an apology
  • Options
    tvgwfrqg00k6.jpeg

Copy and paste is above the pay grade

One would think that taking the time to set up a calendar of events, just to email it to someone else to post on their site would be a lot more work that just posting it on here. But I guess common sense isn't as common as it once was.
  • Options
    You would think, but at least they have their priorities. Calm the community they can not censor first, then come back to the one they can delete and move threads on and post it later. :tongue:
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options
    JTR & Revan wouldn't be on the calendar anyway. They are Hero's Journey events and only need 1 weeks notice of return.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    sigsig wrote: »
    JTR & Revan wouldn't be on the calendar anyway. They are Hero's Journey events and only need 1 weeks notice of return.

Jtr will but revan wont until after its second run but the most important thing is its not the complete calendar
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    This is almost worse than there just not being a Revan event, because now I don't know if I can safely distribute a few carbantis before next month or if I have to keep hoarding.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options

Jtr will but revan wont until after its second run but the most important thing is its not the complete calendar

No that's not true at all - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018

"Unlike a Legendary or Mythic, when a Hero’s Journey becomes a Legacy event we will not necessarily post it to the Event Calendar at the beginning of the month. However, the intention is that Hero’s Journey events will return roughly every three to four months after they become a Legacy event and that we will give at least a week’s notice before they return to the game. "
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

No that's not true at all - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018

"Unlike a Legendary or Mythic, when a Hero’s Journey becomes a Legacy event we will not necessarily post it to the Event Calendar at the beginning of the month. However, the intention is that Hero’s Journey events will return roughly every three to four months after they become a Legacy event and that we will give at least a week’s notice before they return to the game. "

At all? You mean the last half of my quote😉
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options

The last half of your quote doesn't matter because they won't be on the calendar either way.
  • Options

The last half of your quote doesn't matter because they won't be on the calendar either way.

"not necessarily" be on the calendar in JTR's case. They may put her on if she is coming that month.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

When you say “they” you mean legendaries like CLS? Asking for a friend
    q1xgt9rdq74s.jpeg
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options

When you say “they” you mean legendaries like CLS? Asking for a friend
    q1xgt9rdq74s.jpeg

I feel like you're trolling.. That is a week away so it is added. "They" referred to my previous post mentioned jtr and revan.
  • Options
    The link above says that they'll give at least a weeks notice for these for the first 2 instances of the event. It doesn't say itll be on the calendar when it is released. At least that's what I'm understanding from top hats comments. I'm going to keep hoping 2 weeks from now I can get Tevan. I guess I'll know for sure in a week.