Favorite Character in SWGOH

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Talon karrde Hondo
  • For me both in and out of the game its Darth Nihilus, Thrawn, and Darth Sion.
  • Darth revan darth bane for ds fir ls probably mace (game does not do im well) Vodo-Siosk Baas jedi exile and exar kun for both side
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Kanan Jarrus. Wish we had "Fearless Kanan" from Season One of Rebels where he uses two lightsabers - one of which was a hybrid saber/blaster.

Isn't it Ezra who uses the lightsaber/blaster?

Favourites: Jawa(s), Tusken(s), Embo.

Yes, but Kanan gets it for a bit. Great fight scene. Near end of season 1 I think? While you are at it should watch the 2 part Sith temple episodes. Arguable best lightsaber battles in all of Star Wars - and there are like 5 of them.

Yeah, I watched all of Rebels in late 2017. Guess I just don't remember Kanan using it.
    I still think the best saber battle is the one between
    Sidious and Maul & Savage
    in The Clone Wars.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Kanan Jarrus. Wish we had "Fearless Kanan" from Season One of Rebels where he uses two lightsabers - one of which was a hybrid saber/blaster.

Isn't it Ezra who uses the lightsaber/blaster?

Favourites: Jawa(s), Tusken(s), Embo.

Yes, but Kanan gets it for a bit. Great fight scene. Near end of season 1 I think? While you are at it should watch the 2 part Sith temple episodes. Arguable best lightsaber battles in all of Star Wars - and there are like 5 of them.

Yeah, I watched all of Rebels in late 2017. Guess I just don't remember Kanan using it.
    I still think the best saber battle is the one between
    Sidious and Maul & Savage
    in The Clone Wars.

I've got to put a vote on Yoda & Anakin vs Dooku & Sidious in Clone Wars as my favorite lightsaber battle in all of Star Wars lore currently.
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    In game: Thrawn, Palpy, GK, Darth Nihilus

In Star Wars lore: Dash Rendar, Thrawn (books), Dark Luke, Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn, Darth Nihilus
  • Aayla
  • Visas Maar and Mara Jade
  • Cad Bane... Liked him in clone wars. The Voice, his Gadgets and skills, the guy Has swagger
  • Eeth Koth . no contest
  • Cup without a doubt
  • I like fallen BalShan, mines only 3 star but in the event she was fun to use. I like GG even though he needs a rework. GMY is fun character too
  • Nihilus, Revan, Range Trooper. I would love to see Mud Trooper, too.
  • For the longest time my favourite toon was QGJ followed closely by Leia. I think Kylo Ren has one of the best kits in the game outside of the power creep toons and I’m grateful for the Chewie event - without it it would have taken me forever to realise how fun bounty hunters are to use.
  • GMY is fun to play, as are Ventress & Nest. I think I'm going to really like Fallen Bastila soon, but she's only g8/3* right now.

Toons not-yet-in-game that I'm most looking forward to? Maz Kanata, Mara Jade & Hondo.

Toon in most desperate need of a rework because I really, really want to like him? Mace Windu.
  • Embo
  • Ingame - Thrawn. Useful in almost every team and every game mode. One of the the best kits, far from being op, too good to ignore.
    Faction - Imperial Troopers, Bounty Hunters
    In General - Close Match between Darth Vader and Darth Revan
  • Shhhh

Anyone that you mention will either get nerfed or be omitted from the next TW

That being said night sisters Phoenix squadron solo squad resistance and rebels
  • General Grievous. He makes a fine addition to my G12 collection.

Grevious is cool.
  • Irl bastilla gk ob Hoda gmy amazing. Palpatine sidious Vader sion baestilla impeccable. But Darth revan,
    Darth nihilus, visas Marr, empress vaylin, onixa, jaina solo, Mara jade, and ep 1 maul from the sweu
  • Lio wrote: »
    Bossk - That ugly-yet-cool monster from Episode V who I liked as a kid but had no idea who he was, but now as an adult has become one of the cooler characters in the game.

Boba Fett - As a kid I always dug his look. He was my go-to character in the game until I got CLS.

Any iteration of Obi-Wan (from a story standpoint) and any iteration of the Chewie-Han duo (except for the Vets in the game).

Never liked any chewie han except movie vets and solo movie chewsolo. In-game bluuueeecchh... With you on childhood fett-ish. Remember crusader no remorse and regret? Fett lovers dream come true bout to emulate now
  • All around Darth Vader & Maul
    Books: Darth Bane
    Game: Thrawn (most versatile)
    Squad: Troopers (just plain fun)
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    miaage wrote: »
    All around Darth Vader & Maul
    Books: Darth Bane
    Game: Thrawn (most versatile)
    Squad: Troopers (just plain fun)

Troopers fun, really? Gonna try em now... With or without gk? I like running boba jango garr simperial and Rex though, also ig88 rambordo clone sergeant baze and sith/snow trooper fun fun fun
  • General Grievous. He makes a fine addition to my G12 collection.

Grevious is cool.

I loved greivous from 02 until swgoh killed his kit
  • Wampa by far.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Ahsoka..first character I unlocked when I first started playing three years ago and still have her in my arena lineup. Once both Yoda’s buffs start to flow, she’ll hit for 40-50k on basic and 60-90k on special. Used her against nihilus in phase 1 under a yoda lead and her special was hitting for 110k. She’s not the best attacker, but she can work in the right lineup.

I’ve been saving zetas for her and anakin since zetas got released two years ago...
  • Top Three, not because of how great they are, but because they are just cool.

Wampa, Grievous, Savage.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    I would love visas, with some more tag....
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Count Dooku and CLS. Dooku because he's frikking Sir Christopher Lee and because he's actually really good under various leads, especially in TW or GA when you really need everyone. CLS because Luke has been one of my favorite characters since I was five (probably only Samwise Gamgee outranks him for me now). Also he's still really powerful and I've never felt quite the same level of satisfaction in this game than the first time I beat him in GW or when I finally unlocked him.