Can we get an update on zFinn, C3PO and HSTR?

1235Next

Replies

• This is transparency, Beiji.

They had a solution. They tested the solution. They did not like that solution. They will devise something else.

That is plenty of information as far as we're concerned. And that's all the information there is to give; they cannot tell us when a solution that does not exist yet will come.
  • Ultra
    1646 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Not to mention they are testing things. These are the sort of things people complain about because we do not see them doing it visually but they are letting us know that they do these kind of stuff.

I think what's important here is that they will not be touching Traya at all. At least for now. Makes sense, since zFinn is a game breaking zeta
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    We don't know anything. You could also say that we know the Falcon event will require 3 BH ships or that Shorestrooper will be banned from the next TW.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I think what's important here is that they will not be touching Traya at all. At least for now. Makes sense, since zFinn is a game breaking zeta

No, they said they tested a solution involving the interaction between 3p0 and Finn lead and they were displeased with it. That doesn't mean that's what their ultimate target will be, or even that they're currently targeting it, just that's what their failed plan targeted.

• TVF wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I've got a zeta waiting that I'd like to put on Finn, but I'm not going to until I know that he's not going to get nerfed because of the C-3PO loop in P3. Do you think you could update us on what you're planning to do to get rid of the loop? Even just saying what you won't do would be appreciated.
    Please, please, for the love of Pete, do not rush them to a decision on this.

The more patience we have the more likely the result will be more to our liking.
    They've said they are going to think about this, and I wholeheartedly support that decision.

I'd much rather they take their time and get it right the first time. Put the zeta on someone else if you're worried.

I asked him for an update, not to rush out a change.

I imagine we'd know if there was something worth letting us know about.

Well is telling us they tried and it wasnt good worth knowing? Im just hoping for a “nope not nerfing move along guys” announcement
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I've got a zeta waiting that I'd like to put on Finn, but I'm not going to until I know that he's not going to get nerfed because of the C-3PO loop in P3. Do you think you could update us on what you're planning to do to get rid of the loop? Even just saying what you won't do would be appreciated.
    Please, please, for the love of Pete, do not rush them to a decision on this.

The more patience we have the more likely the result will be more to our liking.
    They've said they are going to think about this, and I wholeheartedly support that decision.

I'd much rather they take their time and get it right the first time. Put the zeta on someone else if you're worried.

I asked him for an update, not to rush out a change.

I imagine we'd know if there was something worth letting us know about.

Well is telling us they tried and it wasnt good worth knowing? Im just hoping for a “nope not nerfing move along guys” announcement

They already said they are fixing it. The only questions are how and when. So you can hope but prepare to be disappointed.