Buff Dooku?

CPMP
974 posts Member
Since there are so many nerf Dooku threads, why not look the other side of the coin?
Meta is all about speed and damage, so i send my 7* Dooku in GW to attack GQJ and he does a 1700 damage, non crit. Just that...While i was expecting him to do at least 7 attacks and kill QGJ. (That's what those who call for Dooku nerfs claim) What kind of 7* attacker does that low kind of damage?? Are we expected to use a 1700 attacker like Dooku when the health pool will be increased? While heroes like GS crit 11k, my Dooku hits once under 2k and can't even kill Maul.
Buff Dooku!!

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    10j4am.jpg
  • Options
    Then don't use him
    If you use him there must be a reason
    Like double stun non Jedi at start of squad arena
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Then don't use him
    If you use him there must be a reason
    Like double stun non Jedi at start of squad arena

Wich happeneds how offten ?
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have a dream that one time every toon is equal. Equal stats for every toon!
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Douku is a well-balanced character, not buff or nerf is needed. He is the fastest in the game and you do not expect him to deal town 11k damage.
  • ichotolot
    229 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Dooku is a supporter,not an attacker.
  • Options
    Dooko is good, he has nice abilities, and all around an interesting character. Thats what i expect a character to be. However the gameis dominated by noname characters that can oneshoot enemys to the point where using a healer is pointless..
  • Options
    @CPMP - I realize this is in retaliation to all the nerf Dooku threads...but this topic is done. CG / EA reviewed Dooku along with Barriss months ago and he was found adequate.
This discussion has been closed.