Who should be reworked first Anakin, Mace or GG?

dimi4a
1558 posts Member
Who should be reworked first Anakin, Mace or GG?

Who should be reworked first Anakin, Mace or GG? 38 votes

GG
52%
SarcodinoFatzkeRandomSithLordSherlockHolmesWoodrowardCarSickShoeeben75ILdimi4aSyrup_Chugger3TheLordOfMadnessIy4oy4sKyleStark99SHAD0W4576SebekTypherrionEffAPublicEyeDThe_AnnihilaterEnterTheYautaKookermaderdudeitsmeross69 20 votes
Anakin
15%
YodasApprenticeRavenclawsObitoo_johnobi11Vendi1983Gambino369DarthVeritlyn 6 votes
Mace
31%
Zombie961Boodaws901theatomicpunRhettShadowscreamDaPowerfulJediIchiraikouzonthebenevolentDarthKoonMasterOfNothingFear1919 12 votes

Replies

• Options
    GG
    Why not them all in a clone wars related era of reworks??

But since anakin is a good dps with a great ship and mace have one of the 4 current cap ships... I think grevious and the other separatist need a rework before those jedis, cuz there are no reason to gear them at all xD
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Mace
    GG doesn't have his capital ship yet.

Mace and Ackbar both need zetas to enhance their capital ship abilities as they go against Tarkin and Thrawn - who both have zetas which help enhance capital ship speed etc.

Lightside needs to balance darkside with what we currently have before any other reworks should be considered.
  • Options
    Mace
    I have Mace 7* so...
  • Options
    GG
    the General
  • Options
    Mace
    Much as I would like a separtist rework, a good Mace could help people care about his capital ship to gear him up and use him in Jedi teams
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Mace
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Please do keep in mind that the Separatists have not been touched since this game first launched and they still don't have a Cap Ship.

I agree but we also have an even number of capital ships - 2 dark and 2 light. However the dark have zeta fleet commanders while the light don't giving the dark fleets advantage already.

They need to add zetas to Ackbar and Mace when they launch a capital ship for the CIS under GG
  • Options
    Mace
    @dimi4a I belive Mace would be the best choice. He needs a complete make over. Check out my Mace Windu Rework Proposal and tell me what you think.
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Mace
    TBH - Mace and GG should be reworked at the same time —> same era, same war, same level of broken....
    (JKA, simply needs a Zeta....he’s already usable)