Fleet timeout team

This game is so booooooooring with this kind of teams.

Devs you justified ships 2.0 to have shorter fights, it is the reason why you reduced the timer. And now look at where we are with mace ht fleet.

At least when you go in one direction try to be consistent in your decisions.

Replies

• Options
    I have no problem taking them out.

Figure out a counter to that team and beat it.
  • Options
    Remember the days when people laughed at endurance as the worst capital ship? And now people whinning about it... Lol
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    It's pretty pro and a legit strategy. And I still can't beat it.
  • Options
    What does that even look like? Have not encountered that on my shard yet. Granted I’ve only been as high as like 11 when I cared enough about ships to fight.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Really easy to beat with the bh crew and the lord Vader
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Turvantus wrote: »
    What does that even look like? Have not encountered that on my shard yet. Granted I’ve only been as high as like 11 when I cared enough about ships to fight.

Triple tanks with Plo and Consular or Rex + Mace Super = impenetrable wall of ships.

Anakin, HT +1 in Starting lineup + Biggs and either Clone Sarge or SF and Consular or Plo or Rex and Ahsoka off bench is just flat out nasty. Can't burn them all before Mace gets his super, then its GG. Anakin and Ahsoka and Clone Sarge special hits pretty hard too.

There is only one on my shard, but I can't beat him ever and avoid him like the plague. I hit top 10 most days and can take 1 if I refresh. But I can't beat that lineup. I dont have Xanadu or IG2000 though.

I dont even have JKA activated so dont know his ship, but it melts space face.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    The idea of a fleet that isn't meant to beat you, but rather just run out the clock, actually strikes me as brilliant, especially in fleet where healing is much harder to come by than ground squads.

There are none of these in my shard, but I'm sure there is a way to beat it. Put your thinking cap on.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I hate to play strategically, get ahead, have to put it on auto and still lose. Ship arena is in a terrible place right now. At least move the timer to seven or eight minutes.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    There are none in my shard either and I'm all like "thank you shard."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The idea of a fleet that isn't meant to beat you, but rather just run out the clock, actually strikes me as brilliant, especially in fleet where healing is much harder to come by than ground squads.

There are none of these in my shard, but I'm sure there is a way to beat it. Put your thinking cap on.

Oh but they can kill you. Anakin does crazy damage somehow.

Edit: Here it is. And he grants Valor and Target Lock with his basic. So he speeds up Mace like crazy and increases damage and has a nasty AOE.

4sv7fqfod5a4.png
  • Options
    Yup, basically +90% offense when. Anakin hits the board. 5s AOE is OHKO. There are ways to beat it, but it requires a very specific set of ships.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yeah 5s is the other starter. Anakin comes off the bench. I forgot because I only fought him 3x and then just avoid him. Here he is. I should report him for how badly he has abused me:

y5jn9fs0rnmf.png
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah 5s is the other starter. Anakin comes off the bench. I forgot because I only fought him 3x and then just avoid him. Here he is. I should report him for how badly he has abused me:

y5jn9fs0rnmf.png

Thing is, thats a very expensive fleet that deserves to outperform ftp fleets.

Mace + Fives + Ahsoka albeit f2p, is completely useless outside of fleets.
    Likewisr Mace capital ship, it takes an immense amount of prestige (arena tokens), with this team being its only purpose.
    Anakins ship isnt even farmable yet.
    6star ht also used a number of refreshes, especially if run by a g12 zbossk, which im pretty sure it is.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't have any problem with it at all. Anakin is supposed to be the best pilot in the galaxy. I'm glad to see different teams. I just choose not to fight them. ;)