Another week...another terrible shipment

Oh look! This week we have the exact same loadout as last weeks weekly shipment...this is ridiculous now. We shouldn’t be getting the exact same thing two weeks in a row when it’s this bad. Cmon guys, you’re starting the year off on one epic losing streak

Replies

• First off since we got shipments it's the same stuff 2 weeks at a time, this is nothing new and I am floored that so few people seem to recall this. Second it give those that need BH shards and have crystals a chance to buy what they need to try and complete OTC event before it ends.
  • Remember when the weekly shipment actually had stuff useful for credits?
    Pepperide farm remembers..
  • Now that I think about it, since they’ve completely and totally abandoned cantina, arena and GW stores, why can’t they offer gear like Mk3 holodiscs, Carbs, stun guns, etc for those currencies. It’s once a week. Make it like ally points where it costs 10k GW tokens to get 20 stun guns. The store can’t be refreshed so what’s the harm??
  • The weekly is a trashy whale mart
  • This is the third week in a row I've had the same items in the weekly store. I didn't want to buy them the first time... I still don't want to now. Hope the devs look in to this soon.
  • It really seemed like these shipments were going to be a huge help towards "end game" players on the F2P side as well, and not just another crystal shop. Players with an excess of currency (credits, ally points), and who were looking for a way to help with the gear grind crunch had something to look forward to.

First two weeks or so was fantastic, but it's now been 3 weeks of only Zam for credits, and Mod Salvage for Ally points. Aside from the anniversary bonus weeks they did it's consistently gotten worse, and is just a growing frustration for that reason. :neutral:

Definitely had 3 credit slots (2 gear, 1 character shard), and 1 ally slot (either omegas) in the beginning.
  • Horrible. Only ever the first time the shop came out was it bronziums for omegas. . Now its just non stop shiat
  • we're way past funny
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    It’s obviously the laziness of devs that make this store the worst. Its strictly the whale store
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, since they’ve completely and totally abandoned cantina, arena and GW stores, why can’t they offer gear like Mk3 holodiscs, Carbs, stun guns, etc for those currencies. It’s once a week. Make it like ally points where it costs 10k GW tokens to get 20 stun guns. The store can’t be refreshed so what’s the harm??

That's how everyone already uses them...by converting to shard shop currency, no?
  • Darth_Sour wrote: »
    First off since we got shipments it's the same stuff 2 weeks at a time, this is nothing new and I am floored that so few people seem to recall this. Second it give those that need BH shards and have crystals a chance to buy what they need to try and complete OTC event before it ends.

This is the THIRD week of this exact same shipment, guy. Part of the frustration is people were looking forward to something different. Instead, it's the same basic junk as the past 2 weeks.

I think everyone notices that it is on a 2 week rotation at this point.
  • I suppose it's because the Chewie event is still running.

Bring back carbs for credits.
  • I call it "whalements".

Sometimes they change it every 2 weeks, sometimes every 3.
  • 3 weeks of garbage over the Christmas season when other events were rocking... weekly shipments are a huge letdown..

Please for the love of the galaxy, make weekly shipments great again!!!
  • The weekly is a trashy whale mart

If it continues to remain this way, they should at least rename it to whale mart. Perfect name for the store.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, since they’ve completely and totally abandoned cantina, arena and GW stores, why can’t they offer gear like Mk3 holodiscs, Carbs, stun guns, etc for those currencies. It’s once a week. Make it like ally points where it costs 10k GW tokens to get 20 stun guns. The store can’t be refreshed so what’s the harm??

You'll get more than that spending it on ship blueprints and selling them in the shard shop.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    This shop is where I save and buy my omegas. All else is secondary since I will neither be buying the other items nor care too much about whether or not they throw small bones at us.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

That's how everyone already uses them...by converting to shard shop currency, no?

Except it’s rare to get guns and carbs in those slots. Only 6 a time too. Would be kind to know there’s a guaranteed 20 extra per week
  • @CG_SBCrumb how about a reply to this for once?
  • I don't see why you would ask for or expect an answer...it will change on the 11th for whatever event they have coming so just chill for a week and roll with the punches :)
  • TVF
    36442 posts Member
    Darth_Sour wrote: »
    I don't see why you would ask for or expect an answer...it will change on the 11th for whatever event they have coming so just chill for a week and roll with the punches :)

Yep, and it will be trash next week too...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The weekly shipment has gone from the best shop to absolutely worthless in a very short span of time.
    There was a time when I would eagerly await the new weekly shipment, but now I just expect garbage in there.
  • Thunderbolt
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Why have the Weekly shipments sent the same G12 stuff 3 weeks in a Row? Pretty sure it’s all the same stuff in there.

CG, do you want me to spend crystals or not? Was this an oversight or intentional? @CG_SBCrumb
    Post edited by Thunderbolt on