Team to counter geos & houndstooth w/o tfp or thrawn

Luniz
359 posts Member
Apparently its possible, but I don't know what this team is yet. Both anakin and cad bane seem likely, any suggestions? Need farmable ideas if possible. I stuck at ships TIA.

Replies

• Wedge as a reinforcement, cassian, vader, tie silencer, poe - you need to dispel HT prot up then hit it hard. Anakin is great - cad not so much (at killing HT). The Geos....eh.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thrawn is the most immediate counter to HT. So by removing that you are painting yourself into a corner.

Mace with HT and 5s, with various galactic republic toons can work, but is less reliable at taking down HT in time.

Good reinforcements/3rd
    Anakin
    Cad
    Ashoka
    Vader
    Cassian
    Lando falcon
    Tie silencer
    Tie reaper
    Gauntlet

I'm sure there are others too.

Strategy depends on the opposing capital ship, with geos its probably thrawn, so more offense heavy and less worry about stripping buffs.
  • In all fairness, its way easier to join them than beat them.
    Get your own chimaera, ht, possibly even geos, that will help you much more than some cheap looking but actually useless junks.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    AOE. Ghost+Biggs + Vader or another rebel -> Phantom -> Another AOE ship or Cassian to call Vader assist.

A Ghost AOE buffed by other rebels present + another AOE ship will kill Geos and non-tanks around HT.

Ghost + Vader + Cassian + Vader assist calls will kill HT. Wedge and Ahsoka and Poe work too I hear.

Ghost is underrated. She has been a starter of mine even in ships 1.0 and I still don't have her maxed.