Are TW's overlapping this month?

sigsig
234 posts Member
Calendar shows TW's starting on the 13th and 15th.

TW 57-A
13-14 - Preview
14-15 - Defense
15-16 - Attack

TW 58-B
15-16 - Preview
16-17 - Defense
17-18 - Attack

That would mean we're setting Defense in 1 TW while Attacking in another. Not complaining, just want to double check since it has never happened before and I wanted to make sure that was accurate.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    What you just posted shows an overlap in attack and preview (sign-up), not attack and defense, doesn’t it?
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    What you just posted shows an overlap in attack and preview (sign-up), not attack and defense, doesn’t it?

That's how all the ones in the past have been.
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options
    I think you are right. Basically as soon the attack ends in 1 TW, a defense begins. Which is definitely not how it has worked before. I still wanted to clarify because we've never had 2 TW's running at the same time no matter what phase it is in.
  • Options
    As Hexen noted, there is no overlap between attack and defense. The attack will end and then the preview (sign up) phase will begin.That's how it used to be before they put time in between TWs.
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options
    As Hexen noted, there is no overlap between attack and defense. The attack will end and then the preview (sign up) phase will begin.That's how it used to be before they put time in between TWs.

No, I don't believe that's true. The attack phase will end and then the defense phase will begin. The preview phase will be going during the attack phase, not at the end of it.

You can easily tell by looking at the dates, they are 2 days apart instead of 3.
  • Options
    I like it but it will be bad for people switching guilds.
  • Options
    No problems - you'll use half your roster in one and half the next 🤣