Best fleet for fleet battle 4 e

I am having the worst time trying to beat the fleet battle 4 e node (jolee bindo). I run my best ships and can clear most of the battle no problem but I always get blown to bits by thrawn and that aoe attack that wipes out half my current fleet. What are some of the best star fighters to use here?

Replies

• hounds tooth with atleast g10-11 bossk is your answer. it was the answer for me too
  • PoD
    67 posts Member
    It was Geos with Ackbar for me. Fleet battles are why I geared Geos and Ackbar to 12 and maxed their ships. I also didn’t have Hounds Tooth and wanted to up my game in arena, where I still use Geos.
  • I did it using old meta fleet... Tarkin, Biggs, ITF, KRU with Vader first reinforcement
    G11 on most, G12 Tarkin and Vader.

• It’s not that difficult unless u r referring to 3 star which will take slightly longer.

I 2 stared first try with ackbar vader TFP kilo FOTF and slave. Which was a little over a month ago because I farmed sion to 7* from the previous node where I stopped.

I still have that node 2* simply because I’m not farming from it yet just equipment but it’s nothing like stage 5 nodes as far as difficulty.