Excess Gear

Imagine how much players could accomplish if there were a way to sell excess gear the same way we can sell Mods.

I’d be happy with a 10 or 20 to 1 ratio for crystals or gold.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We used to have that and the exchange rate was not worth it. They also have said they dont thinks they will bring it back as they dont want people to sell things they may need later.

This may not apply to some of us that have 1000s, but new players hitting the credit crunch may make short sighted choices.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    We used to have that and the exchange rate was not worth it. They also have said they dont thinks they will bring it back as they dont want people to sell things they may need later.

This may not apply to some of us that have 1000s, but new players hitting the credit crunch may make short sighted choices.

With respect, there is so much information on the web as to "how to" play the game from the start to get the best results. Some of us just downloaded it and winged it, no guides no youtube videos, nothing. I wouldn't think the dev's would be fearful of people making "unwise" decisions with selling gear to be a reason not to include the feature.

Also, they like to tweak things. If the ratio was horrid, then it needs to be fixed. Just sayin'
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No, they really removed the feature because people were selling gear they needed later on.

I too donated gear in early game that I needed later on and I have much regrets.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

With respect, there is so much information on the web as to "how to" play the game from the start to get the best results. Some of us just downloaded it and winged it, no guides no youtube videos, nothing. I wouldn't think the dev's would be fearful of people making "unwise" decisions with selling gear to be a reason not to include the feature.

Also, they like to tweak things. If the ratio was horrid, then it needs to be fixed. Just sayin'

the ratio is horrible for a reason. everything in this game is about pacing the players, they wont "sweeten the pot" unless its in their best interest.

not everyone starts watching those videos early on when the credits are really tight.