Team Help Please? PLEASE!!??? Pretty Please, with a cherry on top???

Snoochiebear
292 posts Member
edited March 2016
I will be unlocking a 6* yoda tomorrow and by weeks end I should have him gear 8, ability 5 and level 60s....

Now for the team to go with him

I will be using

QGJ (L) 6* Max Gear ability 5and 6
Yoda
Lumi

Question is my last 2 spots.

I am working on leveling and using GW tokens on starring up IG86 (currently 4* gear 6 (31of65)

My Thoughts:

QGJ Leads
Yoda
Lumi
IG86 (would benefit from the potential offense up from QGJ humbling blow attack and can deliver a big damage with assist call.)

but who should be my 5th? (St Han?- do not have) (phasma? - currently 6*)

Should I not use IG86?

Post edited by Snoochiebear on

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    I like IG-86 and he's a beast to play against, but you simply have faster, better options for your team out there. Starting with QGJ (L) yoda and lumi, I would say throw in GS forsure, his speed and damage is necessary. then the last spot could be filled with Dooku, Rey, RG, FOTP, or Anakin. Those are some long farms, so yea I'd go with GS and 86 right now. Also I'd replace lumi at some point. She's kinda slow and weak, and her heal doesn't matter as much when multiple enemies can one shot you.
  • @Mazurka makes sense.
  • Cool, thanks...

so for now

QGJ
    Yoda
    Lumi
    IG-86
    Rey(currently almost 5*)

Maybe down the road swap out Lumi for someone like RG.

My IG86 is currently 4* and is a fast farm.....

GS is only a single star.....that will take a while.....

I like the idea of assist calling all over the place with QGJ, IG86 and GS
    Should I use another assist person in place of Lumi like 5s
  • Inggold
    74 posts Member
    5555 while resilient and an assist call, is also slow with low base damage.

I am curious about the team build as well, but also point to him as a potential weak link - by the time he calls others may be dead, and if he is called he doesn't deliver a killing blow.
  • 5s is not worth it. Too slow and too little damage. Good only mid game. Awesome in fact. Mine's lying useless at 6 stars, max gear, lvl 69. Use him sometimes in GW and tank challenge.
  • So my question then is....what should the final piece be to eventually replace Lumi and IG86?

Base team is

QGJ
    Yoda
    Lumi
    IG-86
    GS

so who replaces Lumi and IG-86 later in game?

Rey for IG86?

?? for Lumi?
  • Rey for 86. RG or Poe for Lumi, though with so many DPS guys, Lumi should still come in handy.
  • Wjprberg
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I use a maxed Ig86 on my arena team and he is my hardest hitter, he can crit for 14k on his assist (with offense up and poggle lead).

My current arena team is 6*Poggle(L), 86, 6* GS, 7*lumi, and 5*QGJ. I'm usually top 20. For arena I'd say drop Lumi and put in someone who can protect the other hard hitters more like Royal Guard.

Note: Plus RG's stun is always useful!
  • Wjprberg wrote: »
    I use a maxed Ig86 on my arena team and he is my hardest hitter, he can crit for 14k on his assist (with offense up and poggle lead).

My current arena team is 6*Poggle(L), 86, 6* GS, 7*lumi, and 5*QGJ. I'm usually top 20. For arena I'd say drop Lumi and put in someone who can protect the other hard hitters more like Royal Guard.

cool. my Royal guard is a paltry 3 stars....and that is a slooooooooooow farm....so that is an end game sort of thing....
  • Gear him up, should be viable at 4 stars, 12k health according to other helpful guys on the forum. Out of turn taunt, stun and good health.
  • I really like your team idea though, yoda will reduce the highest threats turn meter, QGJ can kill them with the assist, the GS can target next threat, and so on. You basically have 3 one shot kills, and a heal just in case.

The team @Snoochiebear is planning will easily take him to no 1. Constant top squads in my server have the exact teams. Solid on offense but fortunately for me, easy to defeat with my anti Jedi squad. Unless RG is maxed and GS survives the 1st wave of my AoE attacks. Most times, the dood in red plain refuses to die, lol.

It's the speed/ DPS meta squad that everyone's talking about.

The team @Snoochiebear is planning will easily take him to no 1. Constant top squads in my server have the exact teams. Solid on offense but fortunately for me, easy to defeat with my anti Jedi squad. Unless RG is maxed and GS survives the 1st wave of my AoE attacks. Most times, the dood in red plain refuses to die, lol.

So what is this magical anti Jedi team if you don't mind me asking?
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Wjprberg wrote: »
    Wjprberg wrote: »

So what is this magical anti Jedi team if you don't mind me asking?

Haha, nothing special. Sid, Dooku, 88, Kylo and Poggle. Dooku is the only specific anti Jedi, actually. He takes care of QGJ, Sid puts the dots, Poggle buffs and 88 destroys. Kylo is for cleaning up whosoever is left. Success rate of 9 out of 10 against the typical GQJ, GS, Yoda etc team.

Edit: Took a screenshot today, showing off to a friend of mine who's in the 300s, lol!

giUMDhq.png