Ghosts of Dathomir zeta?

Have I just never noticed it before or is the zeta mats reward on Ghosts of Dathomir new? I’ve never gotten any before, and I’ve completed it enough to get spirit to 6* without any other farming. Is this a new tier or am I just high?

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Have I just never noticed it before or is the zeta mats reward on Ghosts of Dathomir new? I’ve never gotten any before, and I’ve completed it enough to get spirit to 6* without any other farming. Is this a new tier or am I just high?
    You definitely don't get zeta rewards for clearing. Just Zombie/Spirit shards

I don't remember since its been a long time but I guess you get zeta mats for first time completion
  • Ultra wrote: »
    You definitely don't get zeta rewards for clearing. Just Zombie/Spirit shards

I don't remember since its been a long time but I guess you get zeta mats for first time completion

That has to be it. A new tier would be nice though, like Defense of Dathomir’s second tier.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Yeah it's the first time clear. Recently a bug was introduced where the pre-event rewards show all the first time rewards even if you already received them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I saw this too and got very excited. Saw there was a zombie portrait too for completing the bonus tier. Was thinking they added a new tier til I saw I already had the portrait....sigh..
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Lots of events show zeta’s that are a one time winthe first time it was completed. Wish they could stop showing that after it’s been won. Or give us zeta’s each time the events run, I mean really, not gonna break the bank CG. Lol