3rd Month of the Sith

So with February being next month what's everyone think will be coming? Personally I believe Darth Malak and possibly a Sith Capital Ship are on the horizon. I mean, there had to have been a reason behind the Out of the Black marquees after all.

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Darth Malak + Darth Revan

2nd wave of OR chars is gonna move to hard nodes / fleet nodes soon and just like the Revan event there will be no time to farm them to 7* in such a short time for an unlock in this "Ancient Mythic Legendary Epic Mystic Fable Hero Journey Event".
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    3rd month?

I remember last year, was Feb a Sith month in 2017 too? I started playing in April 2017.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    3rd month?

I remember last year, was Feb a Sith month in 2017 too? I started playing in April 2017.

1st time: Zaul (zetas introduced), SiT, SA
    2nd time: Trio, Marauder, Palp+Vader reworks
    3rd time: ??? (Malak, Revan?)
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    3rd month?

Pretty sure Nihilus came with SiT and SA, but his unique got a rework when Traya and Sion were added.
  • Nihilus did come with the Assassin and SiT
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    3rd month?

Pretty sure Nihilus came with SiT and SA, but his unique got a rework when Traya and Sion were added.

Yeah, you're right. Just "Trio" mindset things...
  • So we all think it's pretty obvious Darth Malak and Darth Revan are coming next month, so who are some Sith you guys are wanting to see in the future?
  • Malak for sure, I think Darth Revan comes later this year, after Jedi Luke.

Other Sith I'd like to see?

Caedus, Exar Kun, Bane, Malgus, and Plageus
  • Caedus, Bane, and Malgus are my top 3 at the moment
  • Clearly Darth Millennial, Darth Nihil, and Darth Andeddu are coming to the game.
    Still not a he.
  • After darth malak/revan they need to reign it in a bit. It will start putting alot of people off the game if they keep adding toons that many people are unaware of

I can see your point. I just hope after this year CG keeps up the Month of the Sith tradition. It's become sort of a holiday to many in my guild. Even if it's just reworks or new nameless Sith like the Marauder I'd be okay with that. I want those Sith Soldiers and Sith Commandos from the Legends of the Old Republic marquees lol.
  • They could sneak in the beginning of a Separatist rework while keeping it Sith month by giving Dooku a face lift.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    They could sneak in the beginning of a Separatist rework while keeping it Sith month by giving Dooku a face lift.

I'd definitely be okay with that given Dooku is in my arena team.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    tekcorp02 wrote: »
    Malak for sure, I think Darth Revan comes later this year, after Jedi Luke.

They can't do that. Soon the OR chars (Canderous, Carth, etc.) will become hard node farms followed by the Darth Revan event. If it would be later this year there would be plenty of time for people to farm the chars and there'd be no Revanue. Just expect the same thing to happen as with LS Revan.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    tekcorp02 wrote: »
    Malak for sure, I think Darth Revan comes later this year, after Jedi Luke.

They can't do that. Soon the OR chars (Canderous, Carth, etc.) will become hard node farms followed by the Darth Revan event. If it would be later this year there would be plenty of time for people to farm the chars and there'd be no Revanue. Just expect the same thing to happen as with LS Revan.

I'd have to agree with Legend91 there, they'll want another futile panic farm to boost their profits.