Optimal fleet for fleet arena?

Hi guys, looking to improve my fleet rank (currently hovering around rank 50) by maybe switching up my fleet roster, does anyone have any recommendations that might work better for me?

Currently I'm using the following setup:

Ackbar commander

Ghost
Phantom
Biggs' X-Wing

And my reinforcements are Slave I, Imperial Tie Fighter and Tie Advanced

Linking SWGOH, thanks in advance everyone! :D
https://swgoh.gg/p/566439111/ships/

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    Get hounds tooth and xanadu blood and you'll be set
  • Imperial TIE Fighter, TIE Advanced x1 (fo tie is 2nd option) and biggs for start
    slave1, Resistance X-wing for bench. (i dont like slave1 i have 7* G12 full ability but only use for GA defence)
    tie advance has target lock and it makes biggs taunt, so it protects advance.
  • for sure keep farming for Bossk' and Cad's
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Don't forget tie reaper. It's extremele good for reaching ultimates before a faster opponent's capital ship.

Furthermore, on offense I've enjoyed using JC's ship. It's not META, but quite strong.

If switching to the suggested ITF, Tie advanced and Biggs start, also consider switching your capital ship to either Chimaera or Executrix for the bonus to empire ships. Since your Phoenix ships are already strong, you should consider the variant with Executrix, Biggs, ITF/Advanced and Ghost as your starting 3. Ghost's assist calling or AoE on exposed target can be particularly nasty. Phantom as first reinforcement is good, since it has a strong reinforcement ability.