Nute in the meta.

He has high speed. Higher than Rey. He's stealthy. Only downside is he hits for 4k I believe and his special is bad.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He has high speed. Higher than Rey. He's stealthy. Only downside is he hits for 4k I believe and his special is bad.

I don't have him but I believe the consenses by those who do is he is pretty good on offense.
  • until they fix thermal detonator - he will be worse than useless on defense, and not that high dps on offense
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Problem is he wastes a turn on defense throwing a pointless thermal detonator instead of attempting to head for stealth. He's really a potential toon but with a few big flaws. Most of all, his damage potential is very good but not good enough to compete with FOTP, Rey, 86 and GS.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Problem is he wastes a turn on defense throwing a pointless thermal detonator instead of attempting to head for stealth. He's really a potential toon but with a few big flaws. Most of all, his damage potential is very good but not good enough to compete with FOTP, Rey, 86 and GS.

Agreed. But his detonator comes in handy in GW from a video I saw when placed on fives. But that's offence. I'm pretty sure the ai will use it against the lowest health toon instead of the non taunt tanks with my luck.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    His potency is way too low, his gernade hardly ever lands. I've only used it in cantina battles against bosses because it works off of max health.

Then again I've never had problems with cantina battles