Which faction needs a complete Overhaul?

2019 needs to update some of the original characters in this game.

Which faction needs a complete Overhaul? 47 votes

Galactic Republic
25%
Puddis95DarthNekrosdennishsnyder57TheLordOfMadnessYerff_CaasiObitoo_johnobi11Ct214476DaPowerfulJediIchiraikouzonthebenevolentDarth_DeVitoGambino369 12 votes
Separatist
48%
papy72Nikoms565MaxxyMaxRavenclawsc1ever_punRiffinatortheatomicpundimi4aBettzLorDPaiNKyleStark99RhunneTevlodiObight1TryxaWombatJediKnightBurle_WiskeTypherrionAthen_GreecoEffAPublicEyeDDonnieAndFrank 23 votes
Clone Troppers
23%
Dal_Zubadaws901YodasApprenticeSentiaTWingsFerLandrossaZenbreonSHAD0W4576iron_warrior_bhCarthricDarthVeritlyn 11 votes
Sith
2%
TheSaint 1 vote
Smuggler
0%

Replies

• Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Clone Wars Jedi - Mace, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, JKA etc etc.....how can you put SITH on the list and ignore this! Hilarious 🙂
  • Options
    Separatist
    Clone Wars Jedi - Mace, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, JKA etc etc.....how can you put SITH on the list and ignore this! Hilarious 🙂

That's the Galactic Republic O.o
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Galactic Republic

You are absolutely right! However it won’t be Necessary for two reasons. Go take a look at my Mace Windu Rework Proposal. If CG were to approve that Rework it would be helpful to Jedi, Galactic republic, and Clones. They still would need to Rework the Galactic republic to be able to take a vantage of Mace Windu’s rework.
  • Options
    Galactic Republic
    Riffinator wrote: »

That's the Galactic Republic O.o

Thank you for Understanding that,lol.
  • Options
    Separatist
    It's easy to forget that Separatists are even a faction at the moment
  • Options
    Galactic Republic
    It's easy to forget that Separatists are even a faction at the moment

Facts they are sooooo bad and missing a lot of characters.
  • Options
    Jawa and tusken.
    Oh thats a race, not a faction...
  • Options
    Galactic Republic
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Jawa and tusken.

I think it’s unlikely but actually I think it would be cool if they had the original Jawa and Tuskens before the Catastrophe that mutated them but I don’t think that’s Cannon.

• Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Jawa and tusken.

I think it’s unlikely but actually I think it would be cool if they had the original Jawa and Tuskens before the Catastrophe that mutated them but I don’t think that’s Cannon.

They should.

I leveled my jawas because of tank raid. They suck hard in HAAT despite having huge bonus.

Now they remove the requirements of critical damage mods...

They should have something, at least something like ground assault.
  • Options
    Separatist
    Let’s see general grievous rework accompanied by droideka
  • Options
    Galactic Republic
    Typherrion wrote: »

I think that would be dope!!
  • Options
    Galactic Republic
    dimi4a wrote: »

Add to that B1 Battle Droid, BX Commando Droid and Admiral Trench + his flagship The Invincible and we are set.

Do you know if Admirial Trench is Cannon?

• Options
    Galactic Republic

Add to that B1 Battle Droid, BX Commando Droid and Admiral Trench + his flagship The Invincible and we are set.

Yeah he was in the Clone Wars so he is canon.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Separatist

This. This has been needed for, literally, years. Instead, CG is busy banning characters from TW and releasing game-breaking toons left and right.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Galactic Republic
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. This has been needed for, literally, years. Instead, CG is busy banning characters from TW and releasing game-breaking toons left and right.

I’m still confused by that. It really doesn’t make sense,haha. That would be amazing.
  • Options
    Galactic Republic

Yeah he was in the Clone Wars so he is canon.

Okay dope. I’m going to do research on him. So far Clone Wars has not been Represented properly.