New Characters with Clone Wars season 7 Release?

Carthric
11 posts Member
edited January 2019
With what is assumed the final season of Star Wars Clone Wars set to arrive by the end of the year (hopefully). It got me thinking about clone wars characters that play significant roles that aren't in SWGOH at the moment and could possible be used to build up the jedi faction (where the use of JKR and Bastila wouldn't be needed) and further expand the clones that need additional support or rework.

Complied below is a list of different characters that I believe could make good additions and some of them possibility could have new ships associated with them.

Although we could pick out every Jedi that ever shows up on screen the following is a list that i think are some of the more fan favorites and/or played important roles during the clone wars. (I know that Tiplar and Tiplee are barely apart of the show but they are incredibly unique Jedi and could design them to work together considering that they are twins)
Jedi:
Adi Gallia
Saesee Tiin
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Shaak Ti
Tiplar and Tiplee
Quinlan Vos

I feel that with the clones that are currently in SWGOH that we might want to see more ARC troopers over generic clones (i.e. the opposite feel of the imperial troopers) Although the names ARC troopers list in cannon is small it would be cool to put a whole squad of them together (adding to Echo and Five's).
Arc Troopers:
Colt
Havoc
Blitz

In the same vein as the ARC Troopers I think it would be great to see some of the other clone commanders come into play, let the leadership abilities fall with these clones or grant unique's that pair them with the Jedi they served under. The one I lean strongly on that should be put into the game is Wolffe, mostly due to the fact that he survives the clone wars and also shows up in rebels.
Clone Commanders:
Bly
Doom
Wolffe
Gree
Keeli
Ponds

Lastly for the clones I think many of us would look to see clone commandos make it into the game (delta squad is cannon now; see episode Witches of the Mist) Probably some of the most iconic clones outside of Rex and Cody. In addition to that we could see a few others that pop up through out the series. We see one other squad that if you watch the unfinished episode Bad Batch or the trailer for season 7 you'll see the members of Clone Force 99
Clone Commando's:
Gregor
Boss, Fixer, Scorch, Sev
Clone Force 99: Hunter, Crosshair, Tech, Wrecker

There are a few other characters that come to mind that aren't jedi or clones that could be fun to add as well, a few bounty hunters( the ones we originally see Embo with in clone wars) and the geonosis queen (could be used to round out the geo's and make them a little night-sister esk with the parasite/hive-mind)
Bounty Hunters:
Rumi Paramita
Sugi
Seripas (Armored Version)

Geonosis Queen: Karina the Great

I know its a lot to get through but I'd like to know how the community feels about more clone wars characters and maybe get some ideas bouncing around about what characters/roles/leaders we could need to help build up the corresponding groups.

Also if you have any other characters that I might have over looked or feel would better suit a category then listed let me know.

Replies

• Summer isn't likely.....Disney+ isn't supposed to launch until the Fall
  • Yeah, misread the article I was looking at. I've updated that part.
  • I really want to see Quinlan Vos in the game
  • I think the Geonosis queen would be awesome.
  • I think that the Geonosis queen would be a great lead and capstone to the geonosian tag. Basically if her kit has a cross over between C-3P0 and Mother Talzin in regards to her parasite worms. Having her support the geo's and give them multiple lives. It would make the faction a lot more competitive and useful in end game content without requiring a total faction rework,it would also make the good outside of fleet as well.