OT Falcon Requirements?

Prev1345
HI just woke up and found that the puzzle is solved. The Falcon is no suprise but do we already know the requirements? I just read that the BH are required or is Young Landos Falcon also required? And is it a legendary or heroes event?

Replies

• HI just woke up and found that the puzzle is solved. The Falcon is no suprise but do we already know the requirements? I just read that the BH are required or is Young Landos Falcon also required? And is it a legendary or heroes event?

Assume all 5 scoundrel ships are required and u will not be disappointed.

I doubt it is a heros journey, strange for a ship to be a hero
  • I think something like the chimaera... 3 requirement ships, but very hard to complete without 4 or 5 ships
  • I hope its just the BH ships. I not even unlocked Landos Falcon yet...

Prepare to be disappointed then...
  • The requirements are the scoundrel's ship, but i don't think the whole 5.
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I hope its just the BH ships. I not even unlocked Landos Falcon yet...

I think its refering to the time around episode 5 where Vader send BH to find the Falcon. That has nothing to to with young Lando and the old Falcon. Thats at least what I hope. But of course we still lack Dangars ship.

Bounty-Hunters-Featured-Image.jpeg

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HmPIJvkoOI0

I think its refering to the time around episode 5 where Vader send BH to find the Falcon. That has nothing to to with young Lando and the old Falcon. Thats at least what I hope.

Well, why are wiggs bistan cassian usable for getting chimaera then?

Hope is pretty useless whenever EA is involved...
  • I've been farming BH for a while now, just started on their ships, and Childish Landino's Falcon is 6*.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I have been farming them every day since release and only now got to 5 stars on the two BH ships and lando is at 6...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    HI just woke up and found that the puzzle is solved. The Falcon is no suprise but do we already know the requirements? I just read that the BH are required or is Young Landos Falcon also required? And is it a legendary or heroes event?

Agreed+no legendary ships has been released so far. While CG doesn't have to apply the same principles on special character events, it would make sense this way.
  • I m still farming the Kotor toons. I can’t change and start with the scoundrel ships
  • I can almost guarantee that it will be all 5 scoundrel ships as a heroes journey. Crumb said something like “the journey’s just begun”.
  • No_Try wrote: »

Agreed+no legendary ships has been released so far. While CG doesn't have to apply the same principles on special character events, it would make sense this way.
    If there is ONE ship in Star Wars that should be considered Legendary, Millennium Falcon is the one. I hope its a 5* unlock though
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    I think its refering to the time around episode 5 where Vader send BH to find the Falcon. That has nothing to to with young Lando and the old Falcon. Thats at least what I hope. But of course we still lack Dangars ship.

That's right. The Vader Quote is refering to BH. But "scoundrels4life" was also a part of the riddle, and since we already have a BH clue I would assume that this is reffering to the only (pure) scoundrel ship left.
    Doesn't make much sense, since Landos falcon is part of a complete other timeline/ movie? Yes. It would only make sense if we get a ship-like heroes journey. That would also require 7* ships. Lets hope not, but I wouldn't be surprise because of all the work with this riddle.

If there is ONE ship in Star Wars that should be considered Legendary, Millennium Falcon is the one. I hope its a 5* unlock though

Well, it did make the Kessel Run in less than 14 parsecs :wink:

I think its refering to the time around episode 5 where Vader send BH to find the Falcon. That has nothing to to with young Lando and the old Falcon. Thats at least what I hope.

wiggs bistan and cassian are all rebels who are from about the same time frame as thrawn.
    no legendary event has been a mix of ls and ds requirments. landos **** has nothing to do with the context of chasing the OT ****. anyone who thinks landos falcon will be required along side BH ships is ridiculous, because it makes no sense. and EA has yet to do and event that doesnt make atleast some sense in regards to the cannon story line
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    No_Try wrote: »

Well, it did make the Kessel Run in less than 14 parsecs :wink:

Well han does round down to 12. Just ask chewy

Bounty-Hunters-Featured-Image.jpeg

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HmPIJvkoOI0
    We are also missing 4-LOM, Zuckuss and the Mist Hunter who, at least in 'Tales of the Bounty Hunters' actually found the Rebel fleet after Hoth, though that has probably been relegated to Legends at this point.
  • Just because it’s never been done before doesn’t mean it can’t be done. You know what I would do if I was CG? I would combine the 2 recent styles of events.

First to unlock the Falcon At 5 stars you would need rebels and you would be attacking the empire. Ackbar as the capital ship and then the 6 available rebel ships. Because these have been available for a while it would be extremely difficult. C3PO style difficult for the final unlock stage.

Then to get the final 2 stars the Empire would be retaliating and hiring BH to track the Falcon down. This would require the 4 BH ships. This would be much easier to play, but the difficulty would obviously be having the ships at 7* to be able to attempt the event.

This would be a fun style, and CG would make bank.
  • Am I the only one laughing at those squealing in outrage at young Lando's possible requirement, as it somehow has "nothing to do" with Han's falcon?

Same ship, people. They could weave it into the challenge with a simple gambling scene for those that never saw the Solo film.
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    There are lots of scoundrels in Solo movie too, are you guys sure that ships (or more than one) will be required?
  • I'm going with cargo ships faction.

Alternatively i think it could be a HJ like event using solo story toons. If there is one ship deserving of a HJ it's the Falcon.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm going with cargo ships faction.

Alternatively i think it could be a HJ like event using solo story toons. If there is one ship deserving of a HJ it's the Falcon.

Prob 2 percent of all players in the game have 7* all BH.... i get they want money but only unlocking at 7* seems like you need to get ready for all the outrage.... i would not get it, i would not complain either but if its 7* only and BH only ig/XB... gonna be a 50 page hate post lolol

Die hard ship ppl yes.... well except me but soooo much else to be farmed.... so i get why SO many people will not be ready

And if its all scoundrels ..... the hardest tier of smigglers run will look like a stage 1 TB compared to the death wave we will see
  • I m still farming the Kotor toons. I can’t change and start with the scoundrel ships

This is the whole point of the game. To get you so panicked and frustrated not knowing what to farm that you eventually crack and spend money ;)

Or don't- and just farm what you like to get the characters you like.

• It's really anyone's guess what the req will be.

Though with slave one as the login, I have 3 guesses.

1. Bh ships

2. A combo of bh/empire with slave one being a specific req. This may sound easy but there are plenty that have neglected an emire ship or two and you likely would have to have all the empire ships.

This makes more sense lore wise since only slave one actually found the falcoln and the tie fighters chased it far more than other bh ships.

Game wise it would mirror the chimera event that req ghost and phantom and generic rebels to fill in. Also that would actaully have a capital ship and there's no bh capital ship.

3. Cargo ships

Regardless, you will likely need raid han, chewie, 3PO, and rolo to even use it so tgat is a degree of difficulty on its own.

Another thought is the kotor toons likely needed for darth revan/malak will likely drop in the middle of the panic farm and there won't be time for both without dropping a ton of crystsls.

Rebels, Rogue One, and the Original Trilogy all take place in the same timeframe, meaning Biggs, Wedge, and Cassian fighting Chimaera is much more plausible than Lando's Millennium Falcon facing off against its 30-years later grown up Falcon. This isn't Chikara, time traveling to face your future self isn't likely.

Is it possible? Certainly! Anything is possible. They could have you use just First Order Tie Fighter and Plo Koon's starfighter if they wanted, it's CG's game they can do whatever they want. They could make Ewok ships if they really wanted to, nothing's stopping them except Disney, and they're too busy buying every competing media corporation until All Is Mouse to care. But it's not likely.

What's likely? Bounty Hunter ships.

Long story short--All those ships are good, just farm Bounty Hunters for now because they've replaced Geonosians as the best ships. If it turns out Lando's needed, get it next time. That said, Lando's Falcon uses ship energy, the non-Fett Bounty Hunters use light side energy, so you can easily do all four so long as you give up on really giving your guild a bunch of tokens on Fridays.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ppl already complaining that some fleets are unbeatable (not for me but a lot of ppl)... if it unlocks at 7 and has a god kit that only a VERY small percentage of ppl get first time it will be a precedent that ppl cannot be beaten by anyone... gonna be a lot of angry ppl IMO...

Is what it is...but scary

Chimaera is technically a legendary unlock. It's the only one so far though, and it's a weird legendary, so you're right in that there's not much in the way of precedence.