Will the OT Falcon be used to get Jedi Luke?

I really really hope not, that will be so extreme, what do you guys think?

Replies

• This would be the first time a legendary ship would be required for a heroes journey character. Ouch.
  • This would be the first time a legendary ship would be required for a heroes journey character. Ouch.
    Yeah I really hope that isn’t the case... CLS, R2, HYoda; ROLO, CHS, C3PO, Chewie is defo enough imo... CLS from a first heroes journey, R2 legendary, ROLO hard for most guilds from TW, HYODA same as ROLO, CHS hard farm and C3PO and Chewie really hard legendaries... would defo be fine

Yeah I really hope that isn’t the case... CLS, R2, HYoda; ROLO, CHS, C3PO, Chewie is defo enough imo... CLS from a first heroes journey, R2 legendary, ROLO hard for most guilds from TW, HYODA same as ROLO, CHS hard farm and C3PO and Chewie really hard legendaries... would defo be fine

Depending on the guild, I’d say Hoda or ROLO would be tougher to farm than CHS. Although yeah, CHS is the wall for most people I think. Except 3PO, but that’s another problem entirely. I have CHS at 25/85 so I’m not TOO concerned about him. Everybody else I can think of (aside 3PO) is at 7* now since I switched to a higher performance guild awhile back.
  • Of course it will be needed for Jedi Luke
  • Don't give them any ideas
  • Threads and questions like these puzzle me...the only ones that know the answer won't be telling.

So...
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Man oh man, if this is the case that would be outwardly hateful towards the players
  • Probably not. If a Jedi Luke journey is supposed to be modelled after Empire Strikes Back (Commander Luke was modelled after New Hope) then his interaction with the Falcon was pretty minimal until the end of the movie and there wasn't a fight or anything there.

I wish you needed the Episode 8 Falcon to get Jedi Rey. These events can be so much more than they are, and that was a real missed opportunity. Until the last stage of that event you had used Veteran Chewbacca more than Rey, meaning in a way that events was almost as much a Chewbacca Hero's Journey.... Adding a section where the Falcon escaped Jakku would have given another stage for you to use Rey (albeit indirectly) and would have been a nice change of pace.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • No.....extremely doubtful....wouldn’t make any sense
  • I heard we will need a GP of at least 4.5 mil to participate. ;)
  • I had a thought. the CLS event ends with them escaping the Death Star. It would make some sense to start JKL with the assault on the death star where -- in the movies -- he first "used the force." To that end: Biggs and Wedge are already in the game. The Falcon is being added. So you have everything you need -- except Red 5. If Red 5 is added in April/May, seems like we can expect a fleet component to JKL.
  • i hope, this would be a completely new level of heroic farms
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Jedi Luke should be mega challenging. Like requiring almost anything and everything with great mods and at least gear 11.
  • Malkith_AU
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    NicWester wrote: »
    Probably not. If a Jedi Luke journey is supposed to be modelled after Empire Strikes Back (Commander Luke was modelled after New Hope) then his interaction with the Falcon was pretty minimal until the end of the movie and there wasn't a fight or anything there.

CLS is based upon Luke after he was made a rebel Commander. The voting he is wearing, and his identity as Commander Luke, was taken straight from ESB.

Jedi Luke would be based upon ROTJ Luke after he became a Jedi. Nothing in ROTJ leads me to believe that **** will be required. Would make no sense as Luke was never in or directly involved with the **** during ROTJ.

Also, to my recollection CG had indicated that Hoda would not be required for any Legendary or Journey event.

My uneducated opinion...

Jedi Luke will require Raid Han, CLS, C3PO, R2D2, OT Chewie and perhaps a new Lando or Leia.

I think it would be cool if the first two rounds were set on Bespin, Round 1 ends with Han in Carbonite and Round 2 ending in an epic 1v1 between CLS and a buffed up Vader.

Then the last three or four could be set on Tatooine at Jabba's palace. Mini Rancor. Skiff fight. And perhaps a flavor round releasing Han from Carbonite.

That sounds kind of cool and would make Jedi Luke the toughest toon to obtain....

1 raid character
    1 hero's journey character
    3 legendary characters at minimum

-Mal'Kith-

• Rojas
    336 posts Member
    We still need snow speeder Luke, X-Wing Luke, Old Hermit Luke and then we get Jedi Knight Luke
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Also, to my recollection CG had indicated that Hoda would not be required for any Legendary or Journey event.

I have seen this said a few times and would really like to see a source for it.
  • Rojas wrote: »
    We still need snow speeder Luke, X-Wing Luke, Old Hermit Luke and then we get Jedi Knight Luke
    You forgot Dagobah Luke, Bespin Luke, Sarlaac Pit Luke and most importantly Treehugger, er Endor Luke. :D
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    No, that would be ridiculous.

They won’t use 5 current toons for jedi Luke. There isn’t money in that. If they dropped him anytime soon, literally everyone would have 3PO, Chewy etc. ...their most wanted toon is going to be really powerful and not easy to get.

Expect them to release more toons that we will need for him.
    At least 2 IMO

Endor leia probably being one
  • Money. Money is all that will be required for that type of character lol
  • No
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Threads and questions like these puzzle me...the only ones that know the answer won't be telling.

So...

This so much.

With that said, I know for a fact it will require ANY OT Falcons.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH