Cure for the Wampa Challenge

VIII
495 posts Member
For anyone trying to do the Bounty Hunter’s Prestigious quest, I kind of found a glitch to get 50 Wampa’s challenge.
First thing you have to do is (hardest thing you have to do) is find a Wampa in Squad Arena,
Once you find that team destroy the Wampa first ,
After that you have to LOSE the match!
Wait for the timer to expire, find the same team and repeat!
I just started and have 11 Wampa’s defeated, you should be able to beat it pretty fast.

Replies

• Options
    In the overall scheme of Bounty Hunter challenges, this one was one of the quickest to get. I did it in about 2 weeks by dropping down in arena as well.
  • Options
    yep it really is the best way... to bad most people will say its a stupid way and such (i've given this advice before and they did just that)
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Or just use a shard chat and get a friend to put in a team of Old Daka, Wampa, Capt Han, Visas, and Ewok Elder. Kill wampa, over and over and over as many times as you can in five minutes, Just don't use Execute to kill wampa and you're all set. Best case scenario is you're both in the top 4 so you can win the match and repeat because anyone in the top 4 can attack anyone in the top 4.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    I didn’t want to use too many crystals, but I just started today and I’m already at 25