Which is of these Propose new mods would you like to see in the game?

Hopefully Mods 3.0 happens this year. Let’s talk new mods maybe even new primary and secondary.

Which is of these Propose new mods would you like to see in the game? 13 votes

Health Steal
7%
TevlodiObight1 1 vote
Defense Penetration
53%
FatzkeBulldog1205RavenclawsJonPoolDaPowerfulJediIchiraikouKookermader 7 votes
Dodge
7%
zonthebenevolent 1 vote
Counter Attack
30%
MaxxyMaxDarthNekrostheatomicpunObitoo_johnobi11 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    These are all abilities not stats
  • Options
    Dodge
    Typherrion wrote: »

Incorrect. Please review stats on your characters. You will see these are as stats not abilities. Thanks for your feedback. Some characters have more or less of these stats or none. The point of asking about these stats becoming mods is so a character that would normal have the chance to steal health, would be able to or to increase that chance.
  • Options
    Counter attack is not a stat.
  • Options
    Dodge
    Typherrion wrote: »

Correction Counter Attack is the only one that’s an ability I just verified based on @GhostTruckin
  • Options
    On a side note , at a Guess you are newer to the game?, I don’t think advocating dodge is a good idea, the dodge meta eras had many a player rabid over the constant misses. While the constant threads raging over it were surreal, in the end , having a squad that dodges everything tends to infuriate every level of player. (Based on previous metas).
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Defense Penetration and Health Steal would be interesting, mainly for raids. I would enjoy having those as options, although can't make the health steal too high, defense penetration could go pretty high, and would work well with some characters (Especially Boba when he gets his Payout to triple his armor penetration) and would allow for more customization beyond hit harder and crit harder for offensive purposes.