When to go for wampa in store?

Should u go after ur arena team is g12 +. Don’t think I will need another team for arena so don’t have to push gear as much once done with this one.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You will need another arena team. It's only a matter of when you need another team

As for Wampa, I'd say immediately, and same for Hoda too. Both are useful, both are hard farms. I think they should be done ASAP so it's over and you've got the stars on the toon
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I don’t think I will run ep in jedi filled arena which r a counter with bastila lead zeta still reached top. I’ll go for wampa and then gear again hermit later when I have time and resources for jedis.

As far as other teams when I’m gearing again will throw in another team once it’s optimized just to switch it up but won’t be needed just to take to highest lvl and repeat cycle with another.
  • I haven’t farmed a single shard of Wampa or Hoda and I’m glad I haven’t. In GA(2.1M gp) I’m always #1 by leaps and bounds without traya or Revan because I’ve got many stronger toons. Both characters are great but not needed for anything and I think gear is the one true bottleneck in this game
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    How much does it cost to get him to 7*? I have 59k GEC saved. Already have Hoda. Was planning on using the currency for g12 gear, but I'm bottlenecked by stun guns so can't use it.
  • Right Now.
    HY and Wampa.
    You must farm them immediately.
    I preferred HY then Wampa.
  • They r needed for raids and arena if u use jedi bastila lead. Plus wampa is just a great darkside toom.

I don’t really focus on GA because rewards r not that great and take toon long to receive them. I’m just completing quest rewards r better and get them faster.