Treya really needs a nerf

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    See I knew you'd like it because Traya is nerfed now lol.

TrEya

It's traya according to Wookieepedia.

I think they were making fun of the OP.

I hope they were making fun of the OP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

TrEya

h1yf6n070fuv.jpeg
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    top 50 people all have revan, revan can beat anyone so using him as an example is poor form.
    I wish I had Revan, but I don’t... Still, I am Top50 since more than 2 years...
  • Options

TrEya

h1yf6n070fuv.jpeg
    mf9viy877dqh.png

Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    im loving this new TW lol. i have a great roster but teams that can beat out gimmicks is tough and with treya NS and revan gone that opens my field alot.

Interesting. You cannot beat traya having a great roster. I am killing Revan and Traya without problems, having an average roster 🤔
  • Options
    NDSnyder wrote: »
    top 50 people all have revan, revan can beat anyone so using him as an example is poor form.
    I wish I had Revan, but I don’t... Still, I am Top50 since more than 2 years...

It's "Raven"....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Traya is not to much of an issue anymore. In arena seeing more Revan and Bastilla Jedi teams, with that made protection and buffing they come out strong. I'm still a hardcore Rebels fan though love using them.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Here I was just thinking "I love traya teams in Arena, they're incredibly predictable and super easy to beat." But sadly they're drying up and Revan/Jolee and CLS/threepio teams are replacing them, making for a much more RNG experience. I guess everyone's mileage varies.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    My guess on how to spell her name properly is because its based on the word betray, because she betrayed the jedi order. Or at least i think thats what happened.

She is the lord of betrayal after all.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales