10 Bounty Hunters, more than one team

Morti
35 posts Member
Hello everyone,

as we all know, there are 10 Bounty Hunters in the game. Im thinking about farming and gearing all of them and splitting them into two teams, yet Im not sure how to make a second good team without Bossk.

What are your suggestion for teams for the additional Bounty Hunters? What would be the best or the least bad second BH team? Can I find other Teams, where I could use the leftover BHs if I do not create a second BH team.

Replies

• i think the best thing you can do is have Bossk L team with 3 more BH and then the +1 is Zarris/L3-37/Baze/Shore.
    then, the second team is Jango L, Boba, +2 BH, and Nest.
    thats what i think, not all the 10 BH are great, their synergy is not perfect, and you need additions of fast nest in jango L team, and addition of another defensive toon in bossk team. otherwise, they have too many disadvantages to really shine and they are too easy to counter.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    In GA I ran on offence: jango lead, bossk, boba, dengar, embo

The second again offence was based on thermal detonators: zam lead (zeta), greedo, cad, ig88, aura.

You can mix and match a few or even try an embo lead where there is lots of counters.

The above guys idea has merrily too.
  • My BHs are split into:
    Embo, Boba, Bossk, Jango and Cad.
    Zam, Aurra, Dengar, Greedo and 88.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Top of my head, without any specific usage in mind, I'd probably go:

Bossk, Greedo, IG88, Dengar, Embo

Jango, Aurra, Zam, Boba, Cad

Could switch Boba for Jango in the 2nd squad leadership spot if you need moar healfs.

In general though, I think you pretty much can't go wrong with Bossk, Jango or Embo in the leader slot.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    In GA Embo lead isnt bad on D because they counter. Even if they get crushed by a better team the counters will strip protection and maybe health and keep the enemy from scoring full points. Edit: Also if you have inferior speed, counters help a lot.

I would say Bossk lead on D and that Boba or Jango should lead the second team if used for offense though.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • B2 battle droid is a decent 5th for a defensive squad
  • What is kind of funny about this whole bounty hunter paradigm we are entering into is that bounty hunters never work with other bounty hunters. The idea of team synergy is a bit silly.
  • Defense: Bossk L Boba Greedo Dengar IG
    Offense: Jango L aurra zam CAD embo
  • Aurra 7*, XII, 1 zeta is adorable leading. It will be soon my golden team.
  • My Aurra is 6* (10 shards to go!), but I set her as lead over BF, CB, Greedo, and Bossk (current 4*, slow farm)