Jango Fett: Shrapnel Blast Bug?

Hi friends! Hope the new year/bounty hunter ship farm is treating you all well. I've recently been able to put Jango into my hunter squad and have noticed something about his shrapnel blast: when you kill an enemy with the first instance of damage, the second does not trigger, ever. Figured maybe the first 5 times it happened I had a streak of bad luck and had "landed" the second hit on the now defeated opponent, but that doesn't seem to be the case; I've trialed it through many, many GW and mod materials battles with the same result every time. A cursory google and forum search seems to indicate that this hasn't been brought up before, so three questions:

1) has this been brought up and resolved before and I missed it (if so, sorry!)?
2) If not, is this WAI?
3) The only other similar mechanic that immediately comes to mind is magma's basic. Does that function the same way?

Jango is a really fun character and an asset to my hunter squad either way, but missing out on that extra 40k shrapnel blast crit is a bummer. Thoughts? Thanks!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Are you sure this is not hitting the second attack? Attacks like this will happen at the same time and be hard to notice on 4x speed.
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    I've noticed the same thing. Seems unlikely this was intended.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Are you sure this is not hitting the second attack? Attacks like this will happen at the same time and be hard to notice on 4x speed.

Yup, had the same thought, slowed it down and ran Jango through a low level DS battle where he couldn't help but one-shot anything he touched and same effect. Also, not a display bug, as when I have killed a single enemy with a double tap shrapnel blast both numbers have displayed over that character.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I just tried it on 1x and three shrapnel blasts did not produce damage to a random enemy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    In that case you will need to report this to Answers HQ. That will help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>