Millenium Falcon : can she be a capital ship

Prev1
Germi
553 posts Member
I know it sounds very weird but the Millenium Falcon is iconic and could make a kind of capital ship (it is a stretch i know) which will allow to finally have some more.

Anyone excited by the idea ?

Replies

• CandymanJML2
    528 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Highly doubtful
  • Longer answer: no
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Longer answer: no

You won't be interested ?
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Longer answer: no

Not how "longer" works but I agree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • How do I park my xwing into falcon?
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Very carefully.
  • Its hard to think about falcon as a cap ship... Cant imagine where would it have those ships inside xD
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    How do I park my xwing into falcon?

Lol. you are right it was a bad idea
  • Krovikan
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Short answer no. Long answer, the Falcon is smaller than the Hound's Tooth. The Falcon can only carry speeders. Also, while it can lead a squad, it doesn't have the crew capacity to handle the logistics of carrying a fleet into battle.

FYI, don't use abbreviate Millenium Falcon, it's censored.
  • It’s not going to be a capital ship, almost guaranteed.
  • It won't be a capital ship, but I can guarantee you the kit will be such that it'll be a direct counter to Hounds Tooth.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can it be ? Sure.

Will it be? 110% No.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    It won't be a capital ship, but I can guarantee you the kit will be such that it'll be a direct counter to Hounds Tooth.

And only slightly shorter than 'War and Peace'.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    It won't be a capital ship, but I can guarantee you the kit will be such that it'll be a direct counter to Hounds Tooth.
    I think it would also counter the Mace timeout fleet tactic that is starting to be the new trend
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think it would also counter the Mace timeout fleet tactic that is starting to be the new trend

Most likely with AA lead.

Too much tarkin and thrawn for a long time, AA was pushed out quickly as a lead with bugs.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Most likely with AA lead.

Too much tarkin and thrawn for a long time, AA was pushed out quickly as a lead with bugs.
    Yeah I think OT Falcon will have some Rebel Synergy in the kit. Ackbar also gives 100% Critical Damage to Rebels and All the Falcons (Episode 7, Lando's) have good DPS but none of them are Rebels. We might see Biggs return to the meta too
  • Tilidi
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ep 9 Millenium Falcon will be a Capital Ship.
  • Porkins x-wing should be a capitol ship.
  • Kyno wrote: »

And only slightly shorter than 'War and Peace'.

CG: "hold my beer"
  • poodletron wrote: »
    Porkins x-wing should be a capitol ship.

Porkins alone is a capital ship.....
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    poodletron wrote: »

Porkins alone is a capital ship.....

7JYjzHo.jpg
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    poodletron wrote: »

This would be about big enough for a “capitol” ship. Just needs some propulsion. Wait, plenty of gaseous blowhards in DC. :D

9htb0of4460v.jpeg

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    It'd be weird for the sole reason that the ship is already in the game twice and neither of them is a capital ship.

But yeah, also, in-universe the Falcon fits in the same docking bays that Star Destroyers - a true capital ship - use for their TIE fighters.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I think it’d be a great idea!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It's going to be a weird mix of home one, OT falcon, hounds tooth, and Xanadu blood for starter.

Edit: yes the OT falcon will have breech and do something insane with it.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    yes the OT falcon will have breech and do something insane with it.

Seems more likely that it would have some entirely new unique mechanic, as legendaries tend to do. Then again it's the first legendary ship so who knows.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    Just read the caption of this thread and puked a little
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    yes the OT falcon will have breech and do something insane with it.

Seems more likely that it would have some entirely new unique mechanic, as legendaries tend to do. Then again it's the first legendary ship so who knows.

It will have some evasive maneuvers
    n8gtnybklaf9.jpeg
  • More concerned with which unused, unfarmed, characters will have to be used to unlock it.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Lichbane wrote: »
    More concerned with which unused, unfarmed, characters will have to be used to unlock it.

All five Hans