Tantive IV

Boo
4134 posts Member
I'd like this to come to the game as a Rebel Ship.

Leia of course for pilot, but I also think maybe 3PO as well.

I would also think toward R2, but perhaps he would be best suited for Luke's x-wing? I know all other x-wings in game are not including the droid, but with Luke and R2 together would make his x-wing a stand out ship with a lot of pwer and would be useable.

I would similarly argue that Poe's x-wing could be updated to include him and BB8, but I am getting a little off topic here already.

Any way - what do ppl think on this?

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Very true - I was intending it to be a capital ship, but merely another ship to add to a rebel fleet - kinda like the Ghost.
  • Too small to be a capital ship, too big for dogfighting.

Adding astromech droids to X-Wings would just make them harder to power up because you would have to *, level and gear two characters.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Too small to be a capital ship, too big for dogfighting.

Adding astromech droids to X-Wings would just make them harder to power up because you would have to *, level and gear two characters.

We have the Falcon, Hounds Tooth, Ghost etc - Tantive IV would fit in nicely as part of the "cargo ship" faction of ships.

Also I am not saying pair up astromechs with every x-wing - just Luke's (when it comes) and Poe - with R2 and BB8 respectively. This would put their x-wings ahead of Biggs, Wedge and RP, making their ships a bit more notable to have in a fleet.

Gearing them would not be an issue - look how many toons make up Ghost, or Kylo's shuttle for example.
  • Millenium Falcon 35m
    Hounds Tooth 47m
    (and those are the larger "fighters")

CR-90 corvette 150m

The CR-90 may be more agile than a Star Destroyer but that doesn't mean it can dogfight with X-Wings, Tie Fighters and Bossk's flying sardine can.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Its not that much o a stretch - I doubt we would really expect things to be that to scale anyway - I mean the xwings are considerably smaller than the Falcon etc., yet they appear roughly the same size in game.

I think you guys are taking it a bit too seriously.