Bronzium rewards shambles now

Surely surely the bronzium rewards need a long overdue update.The toons, the gear are so old we all have thousands and most have the lame toons available at 7 stars now.It doesn't always have to be about money for this money for that.A little bonus decent freebie in the bronzium surely would be a welcome sign. I love this game and love the effort the team do to bring us the game but it's money money money now which is a shame

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Related; I wish Galactic War would update to include every single toon that is released in the game, like the TB Platoons do.

Getting a rare pull of Darth Vader or General Grievous in GW back in the day used to be da sith
  • @Jedimonk The Devs have stated that Bronziums were created to give players a use for ally points, which were originally created for now defunct game modes. Players have stockpiled ally points, and the Devs have stated that they need to have players burn down these stockpiles. This is why we have items for purchase with ally points in the weekly shipment. If I were to guess, it is unlikely that bronziums will see any kind of change until the amount of ally points in players hands across the game is lowered.
  • Archaic characters are a moot point when they're converted to shard shop currency.
    Still not a he.
  • Fair comments people ya both right