zFinn Nerf or Not?

I almost put my last Zeta on Finn’s leader ability but decided not to due to rumors it was getting nerfed. I’m nearing my next Zeta now and am wondering - does anyone know if those were just rumors or is the nerf actually happening?

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Slaveen wrote: »
    I almost put my last Zeta on Finn’s leader ability but decided not to due to rumors it was getting nerfed. I’m nearing my next Zeta now and am wondering - does anyone know if those were just rumors or is the nerf actually happening?

It’s not known 100% if it’ll happen. They weren’t rumors, but they weren’t 100% going to do it. They were either going to do his zeta or change raid boss Traya.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • If you need him do it. Really though RJT is a better Resistance lead and if you are working toward her then save it.

My best team is currently
    zFinn, zRey Scav, Poe, R Troop R Pilot.
    I had no choice but to either go Phoenix or Resistance a few months back when I returned to the game. I NEEDED a good leader to carry my return. Shoulda went Phoenix but Finn team serves me well in a lot of places.

If it isnt a necessity for you to zeta Finn then don't.