Kit Fisto (Rework Concept)

MasterOfNothing
32 posts Member
edited April 2019
tumblr_nkcpedvNYf1trf18po5_500.gif
Kit Fisto (Rework Concept)
Light Side, Attacker, Jedi, Galactic Republic
Versatile Jedi Attacker with multi-attack, counter chance and a variety of ally buffs.

Lightsaber Mastery (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again (Max of 3). Kit Fisto gains 15% turn meter per attack.
Turn the Tide (Special, Cooldown of 3): Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict defense down for 2 turn. Grant all Galactic Republic and Jedi allies Speed up, offense up and critical damage up for 2 turn.
Jedi Protecter (Unique): Kit Fisto gains 20% critical chance. Whenever Kit Fisto lands a critical hit, all Galactic Republic and Jedi allies gain Health up and Evasion up for 3 turns, and Kit Fisto gains critical hit immunity for 2 turn.
Superior Bladework (Unique, Zeta): Kit Fisto has a +70% counter chance and gains +15% counter damage for each active Galactic Republic ally. In addition, whenever Kit Fisto attacks out of turn he has a 50% chance to inflict ability block for 1 turn.
Post edited by MasterOfNothing on

Replies

• nice idea. I like it, but I do have some feedback for it. Mostly on the uniques.

first Jedi Protector (you made a typing error there). With GMY's battle meditation, bastlla's leadership and Jolee, I feel like the jedi already have more than enough bonus protection. This ability feels really redundant. I do like the Critical Hit Immunity thou, nice idea. A suggestion I have is working with that more:
    Kit Fisto has +20% Critical Chance. Whenever Kit scores a Critical Hit, he gains Critical Hit Immunity until the end of his next turn. While Kit has Critical Hit Immunity, all Jedi allies gain +50% Defence. (or maybe some other bonus).
    This feels a lot more unique and synergises with other characters (like general kenobi).
    I actually have no problem with superior bladework (except for the on a counter part), but I do think it is worded weirdly. With how it stands now it seems like he gains +75% Counter Chance for each Jedi ally. Which I don't think is the intention. I would word it like this to avoid confusion:
    Kit Fisto has 75% Counter Chance and gains 15% Counter Damage for each active Jedi ally. (zeta, I assume) In addition, whenever Kit Fisto attacks out of turn, he inflicts Ability Block for 1 turn.
    This is a lot more clear (and the attack out of turn lets him synergise more with other characters).
    Finally I personally would have added some Galactic Republic synergy. But that is me. What you want with him can of course be different so do with this what you want.

Overall a really good idea.
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    nice idea. I like it, but I do have some feedback for it. Mostly on the uniques.

first Jedi Protector (you made a typing error there). With GMY's battle meditation, bastlla's leadership and Jolee, I feel like the jedi already have more than enough bonus protection. This ability feels really redundant. I do like the Critical Hit Immunity thou, nice idea. A suggestion I have is working with that more:
    Kit Fisto has +20% Critical Chance. Whenever Kit scores a Critical Hit, he gains Critical Hit Immunity until the end of his next turn. While Kit has Critical Hit Immunity, all Jedi allies gain +50% Defence. (or maybe some other bonus).
    This feels a lot more unique and synergises with other characters (like general kenobi).
    I actually have no problem with superior bladework (except for the on a counter part), but I do think it is worded weirdly. With how it stands now it seems like he gains +75% Counter Chance for each Jedi ally. Which I don't think is the intention. I would word it like this to avoid confusion:
    Kit Fisto has 75% Counter Chance and gains 15% Counter Damage for each active Jedi ally. (zeta, I assume) In addition, whenever Kit Fisto attacks out of turn, he inflicts Ability Block for 1 turn.
    This is a lot more clear (and the attack out of turn lets him synergise more with other characters).
    Finally I personally would have added some Galactic Republic synergy. But that is me. What you want with him can of course be different so do with this what you want.

Overall a really good idea.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Added Galactic Republic Synergy (as much as I could that still sounded appropriate).
    Clarified Superior Bladework

Changed Jedi Protecter from Bonus Protection to Health Up and Evasion Up. I did the Defense bonus for my Mace Windu Concept didn’t want to repeat it.
  • yaas pls
  • I wish they’d rework the awesome republic Jedi that’ve been in game since release.
  • Lethoiun wrote: »
    yaas pls
    Seku wrote: »
    I wish they’d rework the awesome republic Jedi that’ve been in game since release.

Thanks, I revisited superior blade work and changed ability block to Speed down and accuracy down because ability block would have been to strong.
  • I think the galactic republic just need some reworks in general.