The missing heroes

So its been a year since both battlefront 2 and the last jedi dropped. We still have no Iden versio, inferno squad, General hux, riot stormtrooper etc etc. Are they ever coming? I thought swgoh would be getting more integration with the other SW games when SWTOR started celebrating Revan coming to this game, so hopefully the same will happen with battlefront 2 and versio. Thoughts?

Replies

• Got enough 3* G7 toons on my roster.

Lets keep the characters static for 15 years so everyone can catch up
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I'd expect those First Order characters you mentioned closer to Episode IX's release. The Battlefront 2 characters probably never came because that game put EA at the forefront of the loot box controversy and they've likely just been waiting for it to die down so the characters don't get blacklisted by the players because of it.

Exactly how I feel. There’s been so much content added in the past several months that when I see you tubers going on about ‘panic farm’ this, ‘panic farm’ that, I just laugh. I’m so far behind I generally don’t care enough about whatever’s coming out to do anything about it.
    Where are the Stun Guns?

nobody is forcing you to farm those heroes, most of them aren't even good. and with the reduced refresh cost and increased farm attempts, most of these marquee characters can be farmed in a little over a month and half (that's what it took for me for most marquees anyway). That's only 15 days more than a GW store farm. I don't understand why people hatw marquees, they are what makes this game so f2p friendly

nobody is forcing you to farm those heroes, most of them aren't even good. and with the reduced refresh cost and increased farm attempts, most of these marquee characters can be farmed in a little over a month and half (that's what it took for me for most marquees anyway). That's only 15 days more than a GW store farm. I don't understand why people hatw marquees, they are what makes this game so f2p friendly

i think the idea of this game being f2p friendly is slowly sailing away with the changes the development team made in the last year. people dont hate marquees they hate they process that is what after the marquee comes out. its not the grind that bothers most people its that artificial timelines that are cashgrab structured now pretty much on time cycle with these legendary cashgrabs where every new char and ship being released is being needed to panic farm in short windows once they become farmables so even 1x refresh on the node daily once it drops doesnt help like it would back in the days.

most players have played this game for 3 years and seen the continual downward trend so this whole nobody is forcing you is statement usually a comment that no one is going to recognize as legit when they are on the side of not liking how every char is part of marquee to legendary/heroic events.

look at the timeline of marquees that were released since they made the statements about how they could make more money doing legendaries/heroic than marquee. they might have made more money in short term but what it has done to the player base in the long term is what they are currently dealing with.

greed always catches up to the image of the greedy