Please bring back Revan in Jan

2Next

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    They had the event as "coming soon" and now they have it as "mid cycle". That is faking ****! I spend all this time on his farm so can get him the second time, just to learn that my rush wasn't needed.

Who is “they”? A website that is not associated to CG in any way?

Never said it was CG. Just said they, should have clarified SWGOH Events did. I don't know what offended you that much!

It’s like getting mad that you lost money betting on a race because some guy on the street said “I’ve got the horse right here!”

Actually since i started using this website, they were never wrong on approximately when the events would show up. That's why i was surprised that this happened. Now if you feel like your comparison fits the circumstances then ok.

They been wrong plenty of times, hence why so many of us here know better than to trust the rando guy on the street.
  • Options
    TVF - Yes, I'm new here.
    Official data sits on the official website, and an existence of SWGOH GG as a separate www says enough, I think.
    Also, there is no reason why CG should clarify whatever SWGOH GG says.
    Using a pic with SWGOH GG "mid cycle" doesn't mean the opposite. For me, it's kind of a monument for broken expectations.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand any of that so I'll just move on.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    TVF - Yes, I'm new here.
    Official data sits on the official website, and an existence of SWGOH GG as a separate www says enough, I think.
    Also, there is no reason why CG should clarify whatever SWGOH GG says.
    Using a pic with SWGOH GG "mid cycle" doesn't mean the opposite. For me, it's kind of a monument for broken expectations.

You sure you got the right website? Swgoh.gg pulls data from the servers.

It’s swgohevents.com that’s stating “mid cycle”.
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    True that, my bad.
  • Options
    Wait until January 18th

There's an open week long event that JKR can fit or that will be when the new Falcon ship comes in.

If JKR doesn't appear on Jan 18th we won't see him return until March or April. My best advice would be to learn from this lesson as a customer and pay EA $400+ or else suffer the meta.
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    God bonk the freaking devs. Remove the Great CGese Paywall from arena top? Nope! :C
    Release OT Falcon? Now that sounds like a wonderful idea!
    And it still might get even better with E6 Lando Falcon, E8 JTR/Chewie Falcon and E9 Resistance Falcon, because having only three Falcons instead of hysterically farmed Revan doesn't exactly cut it. Like, why do we need a game where we can't fly the whole fleet of Falcons?
    P.S. Amazing. They might have found the only possible way to make someone hate this iconic ship.
  • Options
    They had the event as "coming soon" and now they have it as "mid cycle". That is faking ****! I spend all this time on his farm so can get him the second time, just to learn that my rush wasn't needed.

Never said it was CG. Just said they, should have clarified SWGOH Events did. I don't know what offended you that much!

Nothing offended me. I just find it amusing when people whine about the speculation on the SWGOH events site being wrong. They are just guessing and if they had Revan returning a month quicker than the previous journey events did then they were doing a terrible job of guessing. Maybe CG will surprise me but I wouldn’t expect Revan until mid-February
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Nothing offended me. I just find it amusing when people whine about the speculation on the SWGOH events site being wrong. They are just guessing and if they had Revan returning a month quicker than the previous journey events did then they were doing a terrible job of guessing. Maybe CG will surprise me but I wouldn’t expect Revan until mid-February

Not to defend that site, which causes way more problems than it solves IMO, but mid-Jan to mid-Feb falls in line with the previous Journey cadences, sort of. CLS was 140 days, but JTR was 90.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Not to defend that site, which causes way more problems than it solves IMO, but mid-Jan to mid-Feb falls in line with the previous Journey cadences, sort of. CLS was 140 days, but JTR was 90.

Ahh. I was thinking Rey was 120 but you are correct. It’s good to be ready at this point then but I wouldn’t get mad over the event not showing yet. CG said 3-4 months for journeys on the cadence post if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    I didn't care for the 4th Chewbacca in this game or C3PO, and I don't care for another Falcon either... I farmed OR for Revan all the time and just want him to come back since I'm ready for the event. It's not necessary to have all the materials in stock to make him gear12 immediately. He's just one of the coolest characters in the whole Star Wars lore, and I want him in my collection and want his meta to go on as long as possible! ;)
    You do realise that his meta will go away the moment or shortly after Revan appears the second time. If you think you'll be able to beat current Revan teams once you get Revan, you might be wrong. It is very likely that February will bring a new meta and getting Revan will only help with CLS and Traya teams, if there will be any left.
    I play for the fun, not for #1 . I'm currently in the top 200 of my squad arena and pretty okay with it, because there are a lot of Jedi, Sith, FO, CLS and Nightsister teams to choose from. From time to time a Revan or Traya team appears which I can easily avoid to fight against so far. But the longer Revan is part of what's called meta, the longer he will be viable for my next long-term arena team.