Woe to thee who didn't farm Rey when...

They introduce a speed resistance leader.

Replies

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    I dont care for the character in the lore or game, perfectly content w/o her.
  • Won't happen.

Only option for that will be two level cap raises from now with QGJ
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Nitric
    134 posts Member
    Won't happen.

Only option for that will be two level cap raises from now with QGJ

Will his leader skill really change to be universal?
  • I feel the opposite way. I feel bad for the people that spent the last 2 months farming her if the verdict comes down for a nerf.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    yX4UjPV.jpg
    {RotE}
  • Nitric
    134 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »
    yX4UjPV.jpg

Crazy
  • Rey is not getting nerfed.

Also I guarantee QGJ does not get the datamined level 8 leadership ability to add speed to all. It will probably stay Jedi only and get another +2 or so speed.

I am willing to bet $$$ on both of these.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I feel the opposite way. I feel bad for the people that spent the last 2 months farming her if the verdict comes down for a nerf.

Why would they nerf the main character of the current Star Wars universe?

Honestly, I don't see that happening anytime soon. For all of her strengths, Rey has several weaknesses. First she is very squishy. Second, she lacks any type of speed boost, and often acts after 2-3 opposing toons have gone in arena. Third, if she doesn't kill a counter-attacker in one shot, she, by virtue of her "multiple attack" specials, has sealed her fate.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Second, she lacks any type of speed boost, and often acts after 2-3 opposing toons have gone in arena. Third, if she doesn't kill a counter-attacker in one shot, she, by virtue of her "multiple attack" specials, has sealed her fate.

Oh god, i did this to a Dooku under Phasma, he had a slither of red left but managed to get 6 counters and 4 bonuses. Poor Rey.
    {RotE}
  • Khayman wrote: »

Kylo? Is that you?
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Dream on if you think they're nerfing rey.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I feel the opposite way. I feel bad for the people that spent the last 2 months farming her if the verdict comes down for a nerf.

Honestly, I don't see that happening anytime soon. For all of her strengths, Rey has several weaknesses. First she is very squishy. Second, she lacks any type of speed boost, and often acts after 2-3 opposing toons have gone in arena. Third, if she doesn't kill a counter-attacker in one shot, she, by virtue of her "multiple attack" specials, has sealed her fate.
    im not saying they will, but she is in the top 5 that get talked about on the forums. Who knows what will happen. I was just saying i feel equally as bad for people in that case as the OP did about his fictitious scenario.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

im not saying they will, but she is in the top 5 that get talked about on the forums. Who knows what will happen. I was just saying i feel equally as bad for people in that case as the OP did about his fictitious scenario.

Fair enough. :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ive not farmed her seems like to much work lol, hopfully i dont regret it later on
  • pabrimmer wrote: »
    Khayman wrote: »

Kylo? Is that you?

+1
  • Al_Tiz
    58 posts Member
    Even if Qui-Gon's ability applied to all allies it would still mean everyone faster than Rey would still be faster if both players had Qui-Gon as leader. There would need to be a resistance speed leader to make Rey more threatening, and we can cross that bridge when and if we ever get there.